Tangles and Knots [Izuminokami Kanesada x Reader]

Tangles and Knots: Izuminokami Kanesada x Saniwa! Fem! Reader

(A/n: I've been craving to braid his hair ever since I saw him. I wanna make him into a twintail, ponytail and more *^*)

<Warnings: OOCness, Randomness, absolutely long hair of Kane-SAN KANE-->

3rd Person's POV

After three hours, he appeared. He appeared, with his soft and silky hair, with his remarkable coloured eyes, with his overconfident nature and his tall figure.

Yes, it's nothing more nor less.

His name was.. Izuminokami Kanesada. In short, he's usually called, "Kane-san".

He was the sword Horikawa was waiting for, all the time. His remarkably long, black locks complement his tall figure. You often wonder how he can fight with hair that long.

"Err.. Izuminokami Kanesada-san?" You said/asked. "How do you manage to fight with hair that long?"

His answer was the same as before.

"Just being practical doesn't look good. Just looking pretty isn't useful. So, I focus on both." He confidently answered with dignity, nearly resembling a contestant in the Miss Universe event. You nearly spitted the drink you were formerly drinking.

You coughed out the drink a little due to shock and the awkward line.

"Well I.. Izumi." You uttered. "Would you let me tie your hair?"

You happily said the above line. He, for God's sake, can't destroy that smile.

'I want to protect that smile.' He though before saying a word.

"Well, yeah..... Of course, I wont mind." He sincerely said while his cheeks redden softly, which remained unnoticed.

You suddenly made your way through his braid on the side of his face and untangled it. His ribbon got removed by you and his hair suddenly revealed its silky exterior.

"Whoa!" You softly said in outburst. Izumi is just awkwardly sitting still, not wanting to move from the contact.

You brushed your hands gently all the way through the tips of his hair.

'There are no split ends!' You thought in amazement.

"Hey, Izumi." You suddenly said. "What's the secret of your hair? Why's it so perfect?"

"Err.." he said. "I don't remember any secrets. Maybe because of my awesomeness?" He cheekily added.

"Woah... that's kind of nostalgic," You said. "You kinda remind me of... someone*." You added while adding a little chuckle.

'Who was it?' was a thing he wanted to ask. He was a little bit curious, after all.

You continued to carefully braiding each long strands of his hair.

After a while, you finally finished the braiding. You giggled darkly.

"You look like a girl." You teased. He just looked away while saying a small 'hmph'. He turned your way, seeing you were off-guard

"But you know I'm a man, right?" He said before pinning you down, his bangs/fringe loosely compliment his face.

-------------------- The End ♡

(A/n: Aha.. ahahahha... I did it on purpose. Did I make you fangirl/fanboy?

Well, requests are open. Request for your lonely soul who is in need of comfort.)

Words: 497