Cookies!

Short A/N: no one reads my stories like 50 people have read one of them so yeah..... and Dan Avidan is the shit so here I go!
--------------//------

Reader's POV:

My tired body slumped onto the couch in my apartment . "UGh" I grunted and rubbed my eyes. Work was so stressful. Unlike my friends and my boyfriend, Dan, I didn't get the best job in the world. I worked in a restaurant. Sure, Dan has offered to let me join them, but I'm so shy in front of a camera, and I know nothing about computers.
          Suddenly
I get a text from Dan.
Just finished recording for an NSP video, you probably just got
Off work so text me when you can. Love you!
I can't deny that it didn't make me so much happier. I immediately texted back
Yeah I just got home, been a stressful-ass day:P
I hit send. I don't get why girls like to wait to send someone back. Dan replied,
Aw I'm sorry, hey but I got something special for you when I get home.;)
I smirked and raised an eyebrow. I decided to leave it at that.
-----------------
           Playing my 2DS, I was playing Animal Crossing. The music was so calming and the game was peaceful and fun. Suddenly the door opened. "Babe? You here?" Dan. I smiled ," Yeah I'm in the living room." "Okay, close your eyes."
"what?"
"Just do it babe,"
I closed my eyes. I felt his presence get near. He stopped right in front of me. "Okay, open em." I blinked a few times. I look up, and he's wearing red devil horns and a skintight suit. I muffled my laughter with my hand. He's hiding his hands behind his back. Then he pulls out a box of cookies in his hand. I made a faint gasp "they're the taste of happy." I whispered. Dan laughed, setting the box down and sitting next to me.
            I lean up and kiss him. It was a short but sweet kiss. "Dan you look fucking adorable." I said hugging him. "Really? I was supposed to look demonic." Dan fake pouted.
"You know you could never look demonic to me," I said with a giggle, "but you sure can look sexy as hell." 
"Oh really?" His expression changed, And with that he pushed me down onto the couch, hovering over me. I bit my lip, causing him to gaze at my lips.
I closed the gap as I leaned in and kissed him. Dan let out a small groan, which turned me on immensely. He, of course, took the kiss deeper. His hands were on my sides and I could feel his hand sneaking into the bottomof my shirt. I ran my hands through his hair(jew fro lmao)and onto his shoulders.
He mumbles into the kiss "lean up." i do so, and Dan pulls of my shirt. I've been with Dan for a year now and im still subconcious about my body. I blush and try to hide myself with my arms."
"no, don't." he takes my hands and pins them above my head. He kisses me again, then slowly goes down to suck on my collarbone. I let out a sigh. Suddenly Dan stops. I had forgotten that he was wearing devil horns . He takes them off with a laugh. He undoes the velcro on his back and peels off the upper part of the skin suit. Hes not wearing anything underneath except underwear. He goes back to kissing me.
"fuck, dan." i sighed.
"if you say so." he says with that dorky smile. He slips my pants off, along with my underwear. (hoo boi here we gooo) and he takes his clothes off too. I didnt realize how hard he was until now. (*coughs violently *) " You ready for Excalibur?" he says as he slips on a condom. (i wish i was joking but Dan calls it Excalibur )
"Yes you fucking dork" i laughed. He giggled and aligned himself with my entrance. Slowly, he pushed himself in, and let out a low growl. I moaned in unision. When he was all the way in, he pulled out, then thrusted back in. It was slow at first. "ah...f fuck Dan, please go faster." Dan just looked into my eyes and nodded. Lust has completely taken over. He started to go faster, and his growls turned into moans. He pulls me close, wanting as much contact as possible. He kisses my neck hard as he pounds into me harder.
I obscenely moan as i feel close. "D Dan... Im gonna.." "oh fuck Y/N......uhn me too." as i get closer to the edge, my moans get louder, and his thrusts get sloppy. "fuuck"i hear him say as he comes. I do too, and my body goes limp.
We are a big mess of limbs afterwards . Dan pulls out and throws away the condom, comes back and scoops me up into his arms. He looks over at the table.
"I completely forgot that i bought cookies." he says with a laugh.
I laugh too "that doesn't mean that we cant enjoy it now!"
------------
A half hour later, we were in our pajamas and eating cookies, watching a movie .
"I love you, Y/N" he says, kissing my cheek.
"and I love you too, Mr. Sexbang "
------
;) have a nice day