Chapter 10: A Festive Finale!

Start from the beginning

"Oh, Nagisa-kun finally came?" Karma appeared out of nowhere. "Kayano-chan, you can get the costumes to the main building. I'll come with Nagisa-kun."
"Okay!" Kayano smiled and left.

When she did, I grabbed Karma's shirt from my bag and shoved it into his hands.
"There, Karma-kun. This is yours. Keep it." I didn't look at him at all while speaking.

Karma looked at the shirt, then smirked at me.
"Nagisa-kun, did you try anything dirty with it?" Karma asked, closing in on me.
I stepped back, but kept my face turned away.

"Hey hey, look at me, Nagisa-kun." Karma grabbed my chin and turned my face towards him.
But I stared at him with dead eyes.
"...Nagisa-kun? Are you alright? You're not acting like yourself today..." Karma brought his face close to mine, but that did not change my dead-eyes expression.

"Karma-kun, we should hurry up and leave for the main building."
I smacked his hand away from my face and walked ahead.

Karma stood there for a while, surprised. Then he quickly followed me, and reaching his hands out, grabbed my waist and picked me up!

"Wha-?! Karma-kun?!" I cried, starled.
"Are you ignoring me again?" Karma frowned at me.
"Put me down, Karma-kun!" I struggled to get down, but he won't budge.
"Answer me." He demanded.

"Yeah, I'm ignoring you! And I don't want to talk to you right now!" I tried to kick him, but failed.
"I won't let you down until you tell me why." Karma's gaze pierced right through me.

I struggled some more, but to no avail.
"Okay, okay, I'll tell you." I said, defeated.
Karma smiled and put me down, but still held on to me, just in case.

"It's just that... I'm embarrassed," I muttered.
"Embarrassed of what?" Karma inquired.
"Well... you see... last night I hugged and sniffed your shirt... and I... kind of liked it..." I burried my face into Karma's chest and shook my head. "Aaaarrgh, I shouldn't have told you!! Now I'm even more embarrassed!!"

I was startled by Karma's sudden laugh, and looked up.
"Nagisa-kun, don't get me worried for such a little thing!"
With that, he kissed me. And it was a long, long kiss. By the time he was finished, I was totally drained.

"Nagisa-kun, I'm glad! Now we can be totally sure that you like me!♥" Karma sounded really happy, like a kid. That made me giggle a little. "Can we go for the play now, Karma-kun?" I asked, realising the time.
"As you wish, my Princess~★"

I stood at the gate of the school, marvelling at the decoration. The whole school was decorated with balloons and paper crafts. All kinds of stalls lined the school ground.

"They really did some show off, didn't they?" Karma grinned behind me.
"Yeah! It looks so great!" I said, smiling.

"Karma-kun! Nagisa-kun! Where were you guys?! The play's about to start, hurry up!" Kayano came running to us.

In the changing room, I pulled out my gown and stared at it. It wasn't any better than last time.

A guy wearing a gown like this, what has this world come to?!

"Na-gi-sa-kuuun!♥ Do you need any help?" Karma peeked in all of a sudden!
"Karma-kun, get out!! You pervert, I'm changing!" I cried. I wouldn't be so hypered if it was any other guy, but it was Karma!!

"C'mon, c'mon, don't be shy now~~" Karma stepped towards me, his intentions clearly reflecting in his devilish smile!

I didn't know what to do, so I screamed!!
"What's wrong, Nagisa-kun?!" Sugino barged into the room, only to find Karma tugging at my clothes and me trying to push him away.