Prologue

She turned my way and flashed that smile.

I stood there, frozen, wondering how on earth she could look like an angel when she's the exact opposite of it.

She started to come my way. I can't help but notice the dainty steps she's taking, the graceful sway of her hips, the creamy skin of her shoulders, the enticing curve of her lips, and the challenge within her eyes.

"You know, you're always free to do more than look," she hinted blatantly when she reached my side. Her eyes touching every inch of my body, somehow looking into my soul but not completely comprehending it.

"What are you doing here?" I forced the words out as I recover from her sinful effects on me.

She pressed herself against me, entwined her arms around my neck, and whispered, "I missed you. Always have, always will." She gave me a smoldering look, slowly closed what little distance remained between us, and claimed my lips.

My mind stopped working altogether at the feel of her soft body against mine. My body started moving on its own.

Unknowingly, my left hand firmly held her head while my right locked her to me through the small of her back.

I responded to her.

She opened her mouth to let me in and I delved into her sweetness like a starving man.

She moaned.

I know this is wrong.

I know this contradicts everything I believe, everything I stand for, everything I represent.

Do I need to stop this and rectify her?

Or do I have the strength to leave everything behind and FALL for her? Literally.