mr.chess always behind the mess :)

• इन्हें समर्पित: johnmark galisa :) my chess playmate

before you judge me,,just read the story..

it was a sunny day of august 15 when intramurals started..

MHIA,a junior student,a softball and chess player doubted her time schedule about the chess game and the softball game..

when the sofball game started having MHIA on the 3rd batt..,she was confused about her chess game,having the effect of having the strike one.

then,as the ball fastly met her sight,she hurriedly strike it making her onto the second base and a home run.

Hurriedly,she ran through the library room to have her first call game on chess..

but,at the middle of the library room,she heard a soft voice calling out her name..a male voice and an image whose waving his hands through her.Wondrin' why, she just walk to the guy infront. There,she met JOHNMARK,a certified chess player of the same school. JOHNMARK just invited MHIA to have a game..but,as they had time to each other,not only a game,,but several of games forwarding the pones and officials.

 MHIA,as having a game with JOHNMARK,had all the games lose for she always notice the glittering eyes,smilry and charming face of JOHNMARK the playmaye :))

an end of the first chapter.....:P abangan ang susunod :D 

mr.chess always behind the mess :)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें