Hearing that Sebastian has been struggling hurt you, he's your best friend, you just want him to be happy. Even if it isn't with you.

"I'll talk to him, I swear." You nod.

"Thank you, it'll do you good too." Chris shrugged as he finished his pancakes.

You took both of your plates and set them in the sink to wash later. "So, what do you wanna do?" You ask.

Chris smirks, "I'm glad you asked."

"Oh no." You laughed as he pulled out two tickets to a baseball game in town.

"That's right, Dodgers vs Red Sox." Chris smirked, "You're going down."

"We'll see about that." You smirked.

"Go get ready, game starts in a few." Chris grinned.

You laugh as you run to your room and change into your Dodgers hat and jersey. You quickly pulled on some sneakers and walked out with your keys in your hand. "Come on Evans, you gonna sit there looking pretty, or are you gonna come watch your team get destroyed by mine?"

"You think I'm pretty?" He teased.

"Oh shut up." You laugh.

Chris laughs and gets up following you out the door. "My team will annihilate your team."

"We'll see about that." You challenged as you walked out towards Chris car.

-

After the game ended you and Chris headed to a local pub. "Dodgers won!" You cheered before chugging down a beer.

"Yeah, yeah, your team got lucky." Chris mumbled as he downed the last of his beer.

"Admit it, my team is the best." You hiccuped poking Chris's chest.

"Never." He laughed pushing your fingers away, "two more." He raised his hand to the bartender.

"It was a good game though." You sighed, "thank you for this, I really needed it." You smile.

"Ah, i just wanted to hang out. Glad you're doing okay." Chris smiled taking your hand in his.

The bartender placed two more beers in front of you both and you smiled before grabbing the cup. "To us." Chris offered a toast.

"To us." You smiled clinking the glasses before taking a swig.

Chris downed his beer before setting it down and wiping his mouth with his arm. "Can I try something?" He asked leaning in.

"Sure..." you furrowed your eyebrows.

Chris nodded before leaning in more and pressing his lips to yours gently. Your eyes fluttered closed and your hands went to his jaw. Chris smiled into the kiss before pulling away. "I'm sorry, I've just been thinking about it all day."

"Oh, it's okay." You smiled looking away. "We should head home."

Chris nodded paying the bartender before standing and leading you out to the car fumbling with the keys. "You know, maybe we should take a cab." Chris giggled looking over at you.

"Good idea." You laugh pulling out your phone. Chris walks over to you placing his jacket over your shoulders upon seeing you shiver. "Thanks." You smile. "Alright, should be here in a few minutes." You smile up at chris.

"Great." Chris smiled throwing his arm around your shoulder as you waited.

"Oh my god!" You heard someone gasp from behind you. You both turned and saw some people gathering around asking for a picture with Chris.

He laughed and agreed as he took turns taking pictures with everyone until the cab arrived.

"Alright guys, I've got to go." Chris waved at everyone as he led you towards the cab.

As you both slipped inside the cab Chris took a deep breath sighing. He told the cabbie your address and closed his eyes taking deep breaths.

"Not a fan of crowds?" You ask taking his hand in yours.

"I just get anxiety sometimes." Chris sighed "I'm okay though."

"I understand." Your thumb traced small circles on his hand making him relax. He mumbled a thank you before kissing your hand.

-

You quickly changed into your pjs and brushed your teeth before hopping into the couch as Chris showered. You closed your eyes getting comfortable.

After a while you felt Chris pick you up, "what are you doing?" You mumble rubbing your eyes.

"You're not sleeping on the couch." He laughed. "Take the bed, it's yours."

"You can stay." You patted the empty space next to you.

Chris contemplated before nodding and jumping in next to you.

Suddenly Chris's phone starts getting messages and he furrows his brow as he unlocks his phone, "shit." He muttered showing you the screen.

It was a tabloid site with pictures of the both of you from last month and tonight saying you were dating, including a picture of you both kissing at the pub.

"Who sent that to you?" You questioned.

Chris sighed, "Sebastian."

"Oh."