Operation Flirt: Part 1

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the story idea!!

Author's Note: I deeply apologize for not updating this story in a LONG time!! ;-; I was dealing with a bit of depression and writer's block but now I'm feeling better!! In this chapter we'll see how Dimentio will help Mr.L with finding more info on (Your Name). How? Well with a bit of magic of course!! As usual this chapter might be short due to lack of ideas and possible writer's block. Thank you and enjoy!! Italics: Thoughts Bold: Information 

~Third Person Point of View~

Inside Mimi's room we see the shapeshifter and the charming magician plotting on how to get the green thunder and the psychic mistress together. Mimi was brushing her hair while thinking but then Dimentio had a idea. "What if we gather information for Mr.L on (Your Name) while we also find out if (Your Name) has a crush on Mr.L?" Dimentio spoke. "Great idea!! But how are we going to find information? You and I stick out like sore thumbs." Mimi replied. Dimentio just laughed "You're forgetting that you can shapeshift and I have my magic." He answered making Mimi facepalm "I forgot so I'll be (Your Name) and you'll be Mr.L and  we 'flirt' with our targets?" She suggested. "Of course Mimi~." Dimentio replied as he used his magic to turn into Mr.L. Mimi smiles as she turns into (Your Name) "Ready!!" '(Your Name)' said.  So the duo went their separate ways to fulfill their mission. [To avoid confusion if you see '' in bold on a persons name it means they're not the real deal]. 

~Your Name Point of View~

I was on my laptop in my room working on programs and watching video clips when there's a knock on the door. I got up and opened the door to see Mr.L. "Hello Mr.L what brings you here?" I asked the mysterious man. "I just wanted to get to know you." 'Mr.L' replied with a smirk on his face. "May I come in?" He asked. I nodded and let him in, I sat on my bed while he sat on the chair "So what can I do for you?" I questioned  him. "You have a nice room, it's got nice wallpaper and furniture." 'Mr.L' complimented. "Uh... thanks... but you didn't answer my question." You said.  He grinned and moved a bit closer to me "You know you have beautiful eyes and lovely hair.~" 'Mr.L' said making my face warm with a blush. "W-What?" I stuttered which is weird since I don't do that ever. "You're so  beautiful and smart I love a beauty with brains.~" 'Mr.L' complimented me making me feel my cheeks warm up. "P-please stop flirting." I replied making the man pout. 

~Third person Point of View~

"Fine I'll stop but can I ask you a few questions?" 'Mr.L' said.  "Fine." (Your Name) replied. 'Mr.L' asked the psychic mistress what she likes and what's her favorite things like food, drinks, music and more. Being a gentleman he wasn't nosy and respected her privacy but he kept a mental note on (Your Name)'s favorites and likes. Once he's done he thanked (Your Name) for answering his questions then left her room. As 'Mr.L' left he turned back into Dimentio and smirked knowing that his part of the mission is successful. "Now all that's left is for Mimi to finish her part." Dimentio said. 

~Your Name Point of View~

Once Mr.L left I continued on my laptop but for some reason I can't help but think of him and his words. What is this emotion I'm feeling? Am I? Do I have a crush on Mr.L? I thought but shook it away. But the feeling in my heart and my warm cheeks tell me otherwise. 

Author's Note: DONE!! Took me five hours to finish. Okay Part two will have Mimi pose as (Your Name) to find out information on Mr.L if you're wondering. Please Follow, Favorite, Vote, Comment, and Review!! Thank you and see you next time!!