You.

Everything that I've ever loved, I see within you. I see my past and my future. From young, to now. Which I'm very youthful, but I want you and everyone to know that I love you. And That I'm in love with you. I could wait for our anniversary to do this, but I want this now. I have been wanting this.

From the very first day that we've ever met, I knew right then and there that I've fallen for you, hard. I knew that I would want you forever. From being friends and staying up late with eachother all night, talking about god knows what. To being bestfriends and talking to eachother about whatever it might have been at the time. To teasing you and joking around. To telling eachother how we felt, to dating, to everything we've been through up to this very moment. This very important, special moment that I want to turn out perfect.

To everyone. This girl that I will be speaking of just so happens to be the love of my life. She is beautiful and smart and funny and everything anyone could ever want in a partner. This girl is perfect. We've shared so many moments of our lives together for years. This girl is the one that I need to be with for the rest of my life.

My love, I love you with all of my whole entire heart and I know that I might've hurt unintentionally you in the past and I'm so sorry for that, I really am. I try to do everything I can for you and I always will. I will always want to give you my all and everything in the world, because you deserve everything good in life. You deserve the finest, most amazing things ever known. But of course none of them can ever Beat you. Because you, my love. Are the absolute most precious thing to have ever existed and to ever exist. I need you in my life forever. I need you as mine. My baby, my one and only. My true love. Now, I'm going to ask you this. I'm going to ask the most beautiful, most perfect human this. Please say yes.

Athena,

Will you marry me?

ethareals