Chapter 4

Adrien Could barley breath.

Smoke everywhere.

His plane had crashed, and He couldn't feel his legs.

"If there's Smoke, There's fire"

He crawled out of the plane, or what was left of it, to escape the toxic fumes.

Adrien felt around, for the water bottle! His hand ran across the radio, which he took, and eventually found the bottle of water.

He escaped a few Minutes before the entire plane blew up.

Adrien Could feel his arm, but no legs.

"Marinette, Oh I love you"

----------

Marinette opened the letter with Shaky hands.

It was from the war office.

She scanned over it, and burst into tears when it said he was

M.I.A.

Missing in action.

She shut herself from the world, waiting for The love of her life. She cuddled Emma. Alya ran into Her House, Crying. "Nino! He's..he's" Alya Sobbed. "He's missing" She cried.

"Mommy? Aunty Alya? Why are you Crying?" Emma nibbled her lip. "Never mind, How About you go play With your Dolls, In your room?" Marinette hiccuped. Emma nodded, and ran off. She hates seeing her mother cry.

Marinette made tea, and Sat Alya Down. "What's Wrong?" She asked. "Nino's M.I.A" Alya replied. "He's Missing, And so Is Adrien!" Marinette exclaimed.

"But- Marinette" Alya rummaged Around in her bag. "I- I haven't Seen him in two months, and-and" She nearly choked on air. "And What?" Marinette hesitated.

Something was wrong.

Very wrong.

"And I'm Pregnant" Alya wiped her eye, and Held the Positive Pregnancy Test in front of Marinette.

"Oh God, Nino is definitely the Dad?, if you don't mind Me asking?" Marinette muttered.

"Yes, of course. He's The father. I haven't been with anyone else since me and him started dating!"

Alya Said. Marinette Smiled "Congratulations!" She Laughed.  "But- but, What if he doesn't want a Baby?" Alya replied. "I can't decide that for him" Alya sighed, her hands shaky.

"Nino Loves you Alya, He married you! And a family will make his life Complete" Marinette Smiled. "How will I tell him?" She asked.

"Well I Took the Family Photo Album, and Slipped Emma's first Ultrasound into one of the pages, Wrapped it up, and then gave it to him" Marinette Smiled at the Memory.

~°FlashBack°~

Adrien Smiled, as he flipped through the few pages left of The photo Album.

"Turn the Next page" She Grinned.

He looked Confused, But Turned it and got rather puzzled.

An ultrasound?

Adrien looked at The title of the photo.

'Our Baby's first Photo'

What?

Then it clicked.

"You're?" He coughed.

She nodded.

Adrien Leapt up in joy, Spinning Marinette around.

"We're having a Baby!" He laughed.

~°End Of flashback°~

Marinette heard a knock at the Door.

She left Alya to answer it, and frowned when she saw a Tall lady, and a child, who looked eleven years old.

They both had green eyes and Blonde hair. The child's hair was dipdied Blue. "Can I help you?" Marinette asked.

"Does Adrien Agreste Live here?" Asked the Lady. Marinette nodded. Both of them Smiled.
"Can We please see him?, we're old Friends"

"He's In War" Marinette said. "Mommy Who Is It?" Emma Came running along to the front door.

"Just a Friend of Daddy's" Marinette replied, shooing Emma Back inside. "Oh my" the Lady Smiled.Marinette Turned her head in question.

"May I ask, Who are you?"

_______________