It's All Going A-Ry (Alex Riley One Shot)

This One Shot is for my AMAZING friend/sister Shauna!

Tonight was a big night for me. I was going for the Divas title. I have wanted it for so long that I can not remember. I trained my butt off to get where I am now. FINALLY, I got a shot at that title. I was already dressed and was doing my makeup. My hair was curled at the ends. I took one last look in the mirror before heading out. I was hoping that I would see him there. We have been close friends since I started, but I wanted to be with Alex. I had been crushing on him for years, but did not know if he felt the same. When we are together, he is super protective of me. He is sweet, kind, caring, funny, a gentleman, and not to mention sexy. I grabbed my bag with my gear, then my key card and headed out. I got in my car and headed to the arena. I had some time before the show, so I dropped my things off and walked around for a bit. I was messing with my phone when I bumped into someone.

"I am so sorry!" They said, reaching out their hands to help me up.

"That is OK." I shrugged and took their hands.

I looked up and saw Alex Riley.

Yup. The guy I am crushing on who has no clue.

"Are you alright?" Alex said, concerned, looking me over.

"I am fine. I promise." I giggled.

He was so cute when he was in protective mode. No. Wait. HOT!

"Good. Can't have you getting hurt." Alex sighed.

"Where were you heading?" I asked, getting butterflies.

"Catering. Want to come?" Alex asked.

"Sure." I smiled.

Alex offered his hand, something new, and I took it. When we walked into catering everyone looked at us. We blew them off and went to sit with Mike.

"About time!" Mike said.

"What do you mean?" I asked, worried Mike was going to blow my chance.

Alex glared at Mike, telling him to 'Shut up!'

"Nothing." Mike muttered.

We all sat in catering for a bit, then when the show started we watched it from there. The whole time, I could feel eyes on me.

"Alex...Can I talk to you?" Mike spoke up.

Alex nodded and walked into the hall with Mike.

*Alex*

"When are you going to tell her?!" Mike blurted once we were away from catering.

"What are you talking about?" I denied, rubbing the back of my neck.

"When are you going to tell her that you are in love with her?!" Mike practically yelled in a whisper.

"Soon." I sighed.

"You better hurry before someone else does." Mike said firmly, pointing to Shauna, who was approached by Zack Ryder.

Anger boiled inside me, so much so I wanted to go punch him for talking to her. He has been after her for weeks with no success. I hope she does not give in this time.

*Shauna*

I was sitting at the table in catering while Mike and Alex were talking. I was approached by someone I did not care to see. Zack Ryder.

"Hey gorgeous." Zack said as he walked over and helped himself to a seat.

"Can I help you?" I scowled, rolling my eyes.