.....

Yoonbum has been locked in the basement for about a week now. Nothing, but an occasional act of Sangwoo bringing him canned soups. He didn't eat them though. It was his one act of defiance he could muster and wouldn't be giving in any time soon. A week longer, though, and he would be expected dead anyway. Killed off from starvation.

Sangwoo walked over to the entrance of the basement and sighed. He was beginning to think this really was a waste of time. He went through the door and down the stairs, glancing in Yoonbum's direction as he went. Yoonbum tensed, but kept his eyes on the floor.

"Relax," Sangwoo bent to pick up one of the cans, "I'm just here to get the trash-" He held a full can and stopped mid sentence. He went through the weeks worth of cans, each one as full as the last. None of them had been touched. The cans were filled and felt as if he just grabbed it off the shelf, brand new.

He dropped the can he was holding and strided over to Yoonbum. He grabbed Yoonbum's chin and forced him to look at him. His cheeks were hollowed, his eyes sunken in, and he was paler than usual. This was the first time he realized how weightless Yoonbum seemed.

"Why aren't you eating?" He asked as he looked away from the smaller male. He looked so unhealthy, it actually sent a shudder through Sangwoo. Yoonbum kept quiet. Defiance. He wasn't going to lose the one thing he had control over. "Answer me!" Please, Sangwoo was internally begging for a reply. It never came.

Sangwoo bent down and picked up one of the cans. He threw it in the direction of Yoonbum and it collided with the brick wall behind him. It exploded open, sending soup in every direction. One of the metal pieces came hurtling across his cheek and sent blood oozing from the ragged cut. Yoonbum was too exhausted to care, he could barely hold his head up.

"You're bleeding..." This was probably one of the first times he didn't mean to hurt Yoonbum. He took a step towards Yoonbum, causing him to flinch. "I'm not going to hurt you. Come here." Yoonbum shook his head furiously.

"Come here!" Sangwoo yelled, taking another step forward, and Yoonbum managed to stand up and back away. He hit the cold brick wall, sending him to his knees. He was completely weak now, he couldn't even stand.

"Bum?" Sangwoo said, but it came out sounding as a question. On Yoonbums end, the words weren't even words. They were eerie, floaty noises and his sight was slowly softening to a blur.

"I told you I wasn't going to hurt you.." Sangwoo let out a soft sigh and scooped up the unconscious male. He carefully climbed the stairs to his bedroom and set Yoonbum down on the bed.

"Maybe next time." Sangwoo muttered outloud, but to no one in particular, and let his knuckles graze Yoonbum's cheek. "Next time."