My past

This is my new story I'm writing I hope you all like it and I would appreciate it if you could all support me. Well I just hope you all like it please tell me what you think will happen in the future.

I'm Luna I have black fur and I shifted when I was 16 and my wolf is the only black wolf in hundreds of years but my pack the lightflowers was disappointed in me because we were all tanned or white I used to get bullied a lot by my siblings even, they would join in and laugh at me my dad the beta would beat me and hurt me because he was even disappointed in me. The Alpha of the light flowers pack was Ryan's dad (Lewis Matthews) I was the packs slave as I would clean the rooms and they would beat me up like a dummy use me for training and the worst part is I didn't get my room I slept in the cupboard with all the dirty mice. I left the pack when it when I was 17 I haven't looked back since I found friends of my own they accepted me for who I was there names are Sarah and Michael there both really caring and very funny and left there pack to just like me. I have not yet told them about my past life in the lightflower pack and I hope it will never come to me telling them. Sarah is 18 and has a light tanned wolf and her brother is also 18 and has a brown wolf. There like a brother and sister to me we have not found our mates just yet and no one knows about me being a black wolf except my ex-family and my true friends. Every time I walk into the sea it calms me down and I speak to the moon Goddess there she gives me advice, lets me see the past to find out the truth and talks to me when I need her the most, but the best bit is that I can control the water whenever it is near by, friends know this but my ex-family do not nor does anyone else know.

2 years later (the present)

Right now I am the alpha of the moonblood pack as I defeated there previous alpha Kane he would torrtcher them and abuse them but now I'm the alpha we live in peace and I have gotten rid of of his torrtcher chamber. We are safe for now at least but I know he will be back I can feel it in my guys and we will be ready when he attacks us.