~1~

A/N
So, I took out two characters... Akane and Byakuya, but for the storyline I prepared! I'm really sorry, but you guys will (hopefully) understand, and if not now, you'll get it once you read furture chapters! Enjoy!
<><><>
I opened my bright [E/C] orbs to the bright sunlight. I winced as I squeezed my eyes shut, covering the sun with my hands, covered with black leather gloves. I felt small grain-like fragments on my back before I realized what was happening.

Is this.... sand?

I shot up with my eyes widened, and I looked at the beach of 15 other bodies of people peacefully sleeping before recognizing one familiar face.

"Jaxon!" I called out, crawling over to him, shaking him awake.

"Buzz off, I want... sleep..." he whined.

"Jax, Sayaka Maizono is next to you in a bikini." And knowing that he had an obsession with the popular idol's look, his eyes opened almost instantly and sprang up to his feet.

"Awe heeelll-- wait, you liar!" He pointed a finger at me and frowned as I giggled, "I always fall for it, dammit." He sighed as the other people around us started to stir awake. One by one we all looked at each other in silence. Eventually, only one boy with an ahoge hasn't awoken yet.

"Well, I can stay until he wakes up." A boy with white, puffy hair volunteered, "In the mean time, how about we introduce ourselves? You first." He pointed to Jaxon.

"W-Wait, me?" He stuttered a little.

"Obviously, pig barf!" A girl in pigtails barked, making Jaxon flinch. I laughed a little bit as he glared at me.

"Fine then. Well, hey everyone, I'm Jaxon Watson, Ultimate Artist at your service!" he grinned, "Oh, erm, maybe except you." He directed to the girl who just rolled her eyes.

"We have the pleasure of meeting, Jaxon! Oh, or do we have the authority to refer to you as 'Jax?'" A girl with long, flowing blonde hair said weirdly formally. Jaxon was practically drooling as I held laughter back.

"O-Of course!" He said with a pink face, bowing and kissing her hand. The girls face was also blossoming pink, but only slightly.

"Psssh, Jaxon's got moves! You go, my dude!" A girl with colorful bangs cheered. I laughed along with her, but I looked over and saw a boy with pink hair glare a little and look down in disappointment. I felt a little bad, I guess.

"S-Shut up, sis!" Jax's cheeks puffed up to show that he was angry.

"Sister?! Is she hot?" A pink hair boy's eyes suddenly glimmered, but he was interrupted by another boy with black and white hair.

"How dare you mortal! Telling another mortal to 'shut up,' but a lady? How horribly rude of you to talk in such a manner in the presence of the Ice Overlord! And you, pink hair mortal! You do not refer to a lady as 'hot!' These mere mortals are no match to the manners of a powerful god such as myself!" Hamsters pop out of his scarf with scolding looks on their adorable, little faces. I snort with the pigtail girl as he looks over at me before rushing in my direction.

"Are you the mortal he was referring to?" His booming voice rings through my ears along with everyone else's, but he was inches away from my face. Luckily, his scarf was preventing any sort of.. incident. I'll admit, both of us blushed slightly, but I shook it off. I sighed and shook my head while adjusting my gloves.

"Yeah, that's me. I'm this nerd's sister." I moved away from the strange guy and ruffled Jaxon's hair as he wiggled around in my headlock while grinning, but yelping.