Chapter 29 Girls Day Out pt 1

To make this have more romantic kissing is with tounge and the peck is a simple kissy 😁💕

_________________________________

🙅Sunday Morning🙅
No POV

All the girls were sound asleep being that they didn't go to sleep till 5 this morning. YN did find out ray was now with Ashley . She took it pretty well... On the outside. But on the inside she was dying slowly . That was the second time her "love" has cheated on her with that bitch ! Thankfully Jasmyn didn't go to Ashley's house and beat the living shit out of her but she had it coming tomorrow with all the girls.

👑YN POV👑
I was sleeping so well ! We all had a BLAST last night we went to a party. I don't remember everything but I do remember Santo and I had an interesting time. Next thing I noticed someone came in my room -_- I've only had like 4 hours of sleep and someone was already bothering me . "Wake up YN" the person said shaking me. The voice sounded really familiar and friendly but I was still sleep shit I didn't give one crap. Then The person had the nerve to snatch my freaking cover and turn every damn light in my room on ! It couldn't be anyone but my mom. What could she possibly wantttt. I popped up and she smiled "get up and get dressed we're having a girls day out" she demanded. I loved these types of days but damn why not later in the day!?

I did just what she told and while taking a shower I heard a lot of noise coming from outside I wonder what it was but I didn't let it get to my head. I washed my hair , took a shower, washed my face, and brushed my teeth. I didn't feel like straightening my hair and it was naturally curly so I didn't do anything to it . I went to go plan my makeup for the Day but noticed my eyeliner wasn't in my bathroom. So I went to my parents room to check and on the way there I ran into somebody.

You: why are you here
Ray: helping your dad... You look pretty today
You:I don't even have my clothes on yet (rolls eyes) get the fuck away from me (pushes past him)
Ray: I miss you YN
You: didn't seem like it yesterday
Ray: you weren't there yesterday
You: I really don't give a fuck you've moved on you're just a waste of my time
Ray: 😩😒

❤️In Your Parents Room❤️
You: (walks in and slams the door) WHY IS HE HERE
YD: who
You: RAY ! Don't play dumb daddy
Ym: baby he and the boys are here to help with the cheer room and the softball field since those are the most complicated rooms to do
You: whatever I just don't want him near my shit or my room
Yd: watch your language
You: I'm so serious ! Mom I need my eyeliner
Ym: oh here it is (hands you the eyeliner)
You:(smiles) thanks love (walks out)
Yd: i seriously think she is bipolar
Ym:( punches him) stop that

🐒In Your Room🐒
I went back to my room and started to get dressed not realizing my sliding doors to my balcony were open. Once I got my cami on I felt a presence behind me wrap their arms around me and suck on my neck. Who ever it was that shit felt mighty well. Before I turned around I let out a soft moan. Stopping them because I get hickeys easily I turned around and noticed it was Santo.

Me: oh hey what you doing here
Santo: helping with the room and the softball feild (wraps his arms around your waist)
Me:(wraps arms around his neck) how u get In
Santo: balcony
Me: true
Santo: (kisses you)
Me:(kisses back)
Santo:(moves down to your neck)
Me:(moans)
Ym:(outside your room) YN you ready
Me:(pulls away) shit yea I'm coming hold on
Santo: bye ugly
Me:shut up get out
Santo: never
Me:(playfully punches him) fuck you
Santo:(winks) whenever baby
Me:(playfully rolls eyes and laughs) get out
Santo: ight (slaps your ass) I'll see you later (pecks ur lips)
Me: bye (blushes)

*what has gotten into him !? Shittttt idk but I like it 😏😏 YASSS ! *

I looked in the mirror and noticed I had already gotten a hickey on my neck "shit"

____________________________________

What do you guys think !?

Who's team Rays or Santo's

COMMENT BELOW !
5votes
3comments

Follow ig @rpr_