Coping Through Life

heya guys if you've read being an n-dubz fan, then dont think i was serious about it . i didnt have anything to do and was really bored. anyway this my  first official story so here it goes. 

Chapter one-

Everyday i come home to the same thing, argueing. Im sick of it, its always the same thing, it drives me crazy but i cant really do anything about it. I try to stay out of it all the time but somehow i always get sucked into the arguements. They always lead to me getting beaten up. Everyday i have new scars that will stay forever as a reminder of what i' ve been through my whole life. they' ve even led me to self harm. Never in my whole did i think this is what i' d become. i always thought i would have coped through it all, but i guess this is my way of coping.

Ugh where are my manners im Crystal Ollivia Mckenna, im 16 years old and they are my parents and 3 sibblings. My 2 older sisters and my little sister. My sisters are Sapphire, Maria and Emily Mckenna or as the whole school knows them by, the Mckenna sisters. Sapphire and Maria are both a year older than me ( twins ) and Emily is a year younger than me. My parent are The Susannah and Peter Mckenna, the famous designer and  businessman.

No one would think that the perfect Mckenna's weren't so perfect, but if you got to know us or lived with us for a week you'd see it. all they do is act and thats it. You wouldnt be able to see a single real thing about any of them. I dont know what I do to trigger them of. I think it's its just me, the way I look. They all just bully me, make fun of the way I look and how fat I am. They've all been doing things like this for as long as I can remember. Whenever they do this I look at myself in the mirror and realise that whatever they say is true. My confidence goes down with each hurtful word they say and each beating I get.

They are the reason why I dont interact with people and dont make any friends.Everytime I think I can trust my family and talk to my sister's about personal things like a teenager should, they always use those things against me whenever they're angry.

Sorry guys this is all i can do for today. Remember

comment

vote

fan