LANDIAN TEASER

As he wait for her into the ground floor, someone just grab his arm and embrace it.

He turned to look at it just to see the obsessed girl embracing his arm.

"Hey babe" he greeted smilingly.

"Babe, aren't you busy this time? You know, I've been inviting you to go out with me since we're freshmen but you keep on making excuses"  the obsessed girl said in pouting lips.

"Oh really babe? Sorry I didn't remember. I thought you were a new chick here" he said to the obsessed girl in a very sarcastic insulting way.

Then the girl just turned her back and leave him with the tears in her eyes.

He sighed in relief as he look side ways only to found that his girl is flirting with someone else.

He run towards them and grab his girl's arm from the other guy.

"Hey, back off. She's mine" he said in a calm tone.

"Hey man. Don't worry, I can share" the other guy said laughingly.

"Oh, I thought you're with you're obsessed fangirl??" the girl said in sarcastic way.

"Yes, and I'm done with her. You're next," he said straight to her eyes. "And I don't share dude" he said to the other guy.

He grab her wrist and left the other guy dumbfounded.

As they reach the school garden with just the two of them alone, he pushed the girl on the tree and kissed her roughly.

"You know I hate sharing" he said breathlessly.

The girl pulled out from the kiss and look straight to his eyes.

"And so I" then she left him.

----------

STATUS: LANDIAN FOREVER

©MabutifulStories