"One more store then we'll go there" Clarke pecked her on the lips before leading her into the next store.

"Excuse me" The couple turned around, hearing the small voice. "Are you Lexa Woods?" A small girl about seven asked Lexa.

"Yeah, I am"

"And you're Clarke Griffin, right?"

"You're two for two" Clarke replied, confusing the girl. "Yes, I'm Clarke" The girl broke out into a grin.

"Can I take a picture with you?"

"Sure" Lexa sat Clarke's bags on the floor next to her before kneeling next to the girl. Clarke moved to the opposite side of the girl as she held her phone up, then smiled for the picture.

"Thank you" The girl pulled them both into one big hug before sprinting away.

"Have you gotten used to that already?" Lexa asked, picking the bags off the floor.

"It's better fans than paparazzi" Clarke beamed, hugging Lexa from behind as she stood back up.

"What are you doing?"

"Posing for our picture" Clarke nodded to the photographers, leaning her head on Lexa's shoulder. "I think I jinxed us"

"You can make it up to me by trying on the stuff you buy from Victoria's Secret later"

"Deal"

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Did you make my bed yesterday before you left?" Clarke asked, taking her jacket off.

"It's supposed to be made every time you use it so I did it for you"

"Why? I'm just going to mess it up later"

"That's not the point, Clarke" Clarke turned around to face Lexa. "If I don't make up my bed, it ruins my whole night. When I don't make my bed, I have to come home and make it. And if I do that, then I have take my shower later. And I like to do that as soon as I get home, otherwise I feel icky. Then I'll be icky when I make my bed, so I have to wash and change my sheets. That takes up more time from my dinner, that I have to make. By then I can't make it because it'll be too late so I have to order out. If I keep doing that I'll throw off my healthy diet"

"First, you don't have to make your bed. Second, you could take your shower first. Third, this is my bed not yours"

"It's the principle" Clarke took Lexa's face in her hands.

"You're a dork but you're cute so I'll let it go"

"I'm not cute, Clarke"

"Let's pretend you don't call me sunshine and didn't complain to Anya about interrupting cuddling this morning" Lexa frowned. " Of course, you're not cute"

"Damn right. Now, I believe I was promised a show" Lexa said, falling back on the bed.

"I promised that to my cute girlfriend but I don't see her around here. Sorry" Clarke shrugged. Lexa sat up, tugging Clarke on top of her.

"Is that right?"

"Mhmm" Clarke hummed, straddling Lexa's legs.

"And there's nothing I could do to change your mind?"

"Fraid not" Lexa lifted Clarke up, switching their positions.

"Nothing?" The blonde shook her head, wrapping her legs around Lexa. "Not even this?" Lexa kissed the corner of Clarke's mouth, receiving a shake of the head in return. "Or this?" She moved to Clarke's nose, earning the same response. " This?" Lexa asked, kissing Clarke right between the eyes.

"Nope"

"How about this?" Lexa captured Clarke's lips between her own, grinding down on the blonde.

"Don't you have to take your shower so you don't feel icky?" Clarke teased, pulling away.

"Funny. You just lost your privilege to all of this" Lexa gestured to her body. "Can I take a shower?"

"You don't have any clothes"

"I have a gym bag in my car"

"Then yes you can if you watch the Big Bang Theory with me. You might even get lucky afterwards"

"How can I say no to that?"

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Lovebirds" Raven greeted, squeezing herself between the two. "Oh I love this episode" Raven took the remote and turned up the volume, ignoring the glares from Clarke and Lexa.

"Do you mind?" Clarke asked.

"I do actually. Could you scoot over a bit, Lexa? I mean you have a whole couch next to you"

"I meant you. We were hoping to spend time alone"

"Oh, is this foreplay? I hope you keep it down this time. Don't want the neighbors to file a complaint again"

"There's pizza in the kitchen"

"I'll be back" Raven hopped up off the couch and practically skipped into the kitchen. Lexa slid down back next to Clarke.

"Is this foreplay?" The brunette whispered, nudging her nose against Clarke's cheek.

"It could have been before Raven said that"

"We can be quiet"

"Maybe but Raven can hear us"

"No, she can't"

"Yes, I can" Raven confirmed, carrying a box of pizza into the living room.

"Now, it's really not going to happen" Clarke told her, leaving them to go to the bathroom.

"If I don't get laid tonight, it's because of you and I'm kicking your ass"

"Horny much?"

"Yes and I better not be in the morning or I'm coming for you" Raven raised her hands in surrender.

"You got it, commander"

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lexa kissed her way up Clarke's neck, briefly stopping to leave a light bruise on her pulse point. Clarke moaned, pushing Lexa away. "We can't. Raven can hear us"

"If she can hear us, that means you've heard her once before. Think of this as payback" Lexa replied, continuing her attack on Clarke's neck. Lexa pulled back the covers , slowly pulling off Clarke's nightshirt. She settled between Clarke's legs, nipping at Clarke's ear. "Is this what you bought today?"

"It's one of many things I bought"

"And if I look under these shorts will there be something to match?"

"Perhaps" Lexa dipped her finger into Clarke's waistband, feeling the lace of her underwear. "Perhaps not"

"Only one way to find out" Lexa crawled down the blonde's body, pulling her shorts down with her. "Since you kept your promise, I think I should give you an award" She kissed Clarke's stomach, right below her navel then worked her way down between Clarke's legs.

"Clarke" Raven called out through the door. Clarke snapped her legs closed, shifting away from Lexa. "Hope I'm not interrupting anything but my shower isn't working. Can I use yours?"

"Sure, Raven" Lexa glared at Raven as she padded into the bathroom. Once the door was closed, Lexa looked at Clarke hopefully. "Definitely not now" Lexa huffed, crawling back under the covers.

"I'm kicking her ass tomorrow" Lexa grumbled, tossing and turning angrily to get comfortable. She chanced a look at Clarke, who had turned her back away from her. "She's so fucking dead"