"What do you want to do today?"

"Lay next to you"

"You mean lay on my chest" Lexa slid down, laying her head down the blonde's chest.

"You know me so well" Lexa said through her smile.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Tell me about Aden"

"He turned sixteen a few weeks ago. He's more like me than he is like Luna. He played soccer, basketball, and baseball like me. He wasn't the greatest at baseball but I'm not the greatest at basketball so I guess that balances out. He does well in school and he wants to be a vet. He asked for a dog for his birthday. I bought him a gray great Dane puppy. My mom was hoping I would go for a smaller one but it was all he asked for. Go big or go home" Lexa told her, playing with their entwined fingers. "He doesn't tell people I'm his sister because he wants them to like him for him, not his famous sister. He's a good kid. He wants to go to UCLA or UC Berkeley and he decided that living with here would give him more street cred as a freshman so he asked to live with me"

"Are going to let him?"

"Yep. I have a guest bedroom that's far enough away from me so he can have a little privacy and all my rooms are soundproof, unlike someone I know" Clarke swatted her on her chest before rolling on top of her.

"You weren't complaining before"

"I'm not now. That's just a fact" Lexa smiled up at Clarke, leaning in for a kiss until her phone rang. "Seriously?" Lexa huffed, snatching her phone off the nightstand. "Hello?"

"Have you seen your sister?" Indra asked, ignoring Lexa's attitude.

"She came over here early this morning drunk. She might still be sprawled out on my couch" Indra sighed, loudly through the phone.

"I'll come get her. I'll see you when I get her"

"Bye" Lexa hung up, sitting her phone back on the nightstand.

"Do I need to go?" Clarke asked, rolling off of Lexa.

"No. Unless you want to"

"I actually have to go shopping. You can join me if you want"

"Pass"

"Not you cup of tea? I figured you'd be used to that with you model girlfriend"

"God no. And ex- girlfriend. She wouldn't even let me buy her gifts. I just gave her my card and let her go free. In retrospect, I didn't think that entirely through"

"I bet. I know how easy it'll be for me to put a dent in my pocket at Victoria's Secret today"

"You're going to buy underwear?" Clarke nodded. "I guess I wouldn't mind accompanying you" Clarke laughed, laying her head on Lexa's chest.

"How generous of you"

"Well, I try"

"You know this means you going to be carrying my bags, right?"

"It's the least I can do, Sunshine, considering that you're about to meet my mom in a few minutes" Lexa grinned, watching Clarke's head shoot off her chest. "I'm joking. She'll be in and out of here before you can even walk out of my room"

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Are we going to Victoria's Secret now?" Lexa asked for the fifth time, following behind her girlfriend. Clarke had dragged her to every story they passed in the mall and they had yet to go into the store Clarke was supposed to go to. Clarke turned around, wrapping her arms around Lexa's waist, avoiding the bags in her hands.