A fun surprise

You had just got out of the shower and walked into the bedroom naked not knowing your boyfriend was home. Right as you were about to put your underwear on you felt arms around your waist " I think those should stay off" he whispered in your ear. " well then I think yours should come off." You said turning around " why don't you take them off for me" he said in his sexy voice. Slowly you removed his boxers and his hard dick popped out. Without warning you took it into your mouth causing him to moan your name. You continued sucking his dick until he came in your mouth. " fuck baby girl " he said when you finished. Then he pushed you back on the bed and started kissing your neck. you moaned when he found your soft spot causing him to bite on it. slowly he started kissing down to your boobs , Adym started sucking on your right nipple and massaging your left then he switched . your moans continued as he kissed down your stomach and he kissed the inside of your thigh letting his lips linger longer than usual causing you to grow wet. slowly Adym kissed your clit " fuck Adym" you moaned . seeing how good of an effect he had on you he smirked, but continued eating you out .  out of nowhere Adym pushed one finger in you and started pumping in and out, "more" you moaned and he added a second finger . you bucked your hips in  pleasure and moaned loud " Adym I'm close" you told him and he removed his fingers from you, depriving you of your orgasm.  you pouted and he just laughed " I want to be inside you when you cum baby" he told you and positioned himself at your entrance. He thrusted into you without warning but you loved the feeling. the sound of your moans mixed together filled the room as he started thrusting faster. " close" was all you could seem to get out. Adyms thrusts became sloppier and you could tell he was close as well. with on last thrust you both came undone and moaned loudly. he pulled out and layed next to you. " that was great, how about round two?" he smirked. after your breathing steadied and became normal you agreed to round two. " this time I want you to ride me" Adym whispered in your ear causing you to smile because you loved being on top. slowly you positioned yourself on top of him and lowered yourself down onto his cock. you moved your hips in a circular motion causing him to moan and throw his head back then you started bouncing up and down . " fuck princess  " he moaned and grabbed your boobs while you continued bouncing on his cock. you could fell your stomach knot up and you knew you were close, Adym could tell by the way you started slowing down so he put his hands on your waist to help you " hold it for me baby" he said and you held it in and continued bouncing until he told you to release " now baby" he said and that was all you needed to let your orgasm take over. being to weak to move adym remained inside you until he flipped you over and thrusted a few more times before cumming inside you. he pulled out and layed next to you putting his arm around you so you were now spooning. " I love you" he whispered in your ear and kissed your neck. " maybe we can go for round three in the shower.
//\\//\\
Btw requests are greatly accepted! Just comment a request and I will try my best to make it happen!!