A rough night

You heard Adym slam the door on his way in and storm past you making his way to the bedroom. Cautiously you follow him and open the door slowly not wanting to upset him any more. You see him laying face down on the bed and you sit next to him. After about 5 minutes of nothing you get an idea. Slowly you lift his shirt up and sit on his butt, and you start massaging his back. You hear him moan softly and smile knowing you had an effect on him. as you continue to massage him Adym's moans grow louder. Finally he had enough and flipped you both over so he was hovering above you. " you've been a naughty girl today" he whispered in your ear making you grow wet. " sorry daddy" you replied with a smirk knowing how much you we're turning him on. " naughty girls get punished isn't that right princess. " he stated, and started to remove your shirt. Just by felling his hands on your skin you grew even more wet and your body ached for him to touch you. You whimpered softly when his hands left your body. "You're going to do as I say." Adym said and removed the rest of your clothes leaving you both in only your underwear. " please daddy" you begged, your pussy just aching for his touch. " get on your hands and knees." He said and you listened. " did daddy say you could speak?" He asked and started to spank you. The felling of his hands slapping your ass turned you on even more but you kept quiet." Sit up and take care of me." Adym said motioning to his hard cock. Smiling you bent down and took his length into your mouth and started deep throating him Adym moaned loudly and started pulling on your hair. Finally you could hear his breathing become shakey and you knew he was close you licked his tip and pushed him over the edge and he came in your mouth. " good girl" he said. " now let daddy please you." You quickly fell onto the bed more than happy to let him take care of you, and out of nowhere his tounge attacked your wet pussy causing you to moan loudly he quickly found your clit causing you to Buck your hips in pleasure " fu-ck daddy" you moaned needing more. Seeing how desperate you are he pushed one finger inside you and started pumping and adding a second finger. " oh my gosh yes!" You screamed. Adym started pumping faster and continued licking your clit. " d-daddy " you said breathlessly " are you gonna cum princess?" He asked " yes" you moaned " cum for daddy" he replied and you orgasmed. He licked his fingers clean. " you taste so good princess. You looked at Adym and saw he had grew hard again. " let me help you with that." You said but he stopped you. " stay right there princess. Daddy's gonna make you cum again." He said and positioned himself at your entrance. Next thing you know he is thrusting into you and moaning your name " f-uck daddy faster" you moaned and he started thrusting faster. The sound of yours and Adyms moans filled the room as he continued to fuck you. "D-daddy I'm c-close." You said breathlessly " cum for daddy baby. " he replied just as breathless. He thrust a few more times and you both rode out your orgasms together. " fuck princess you made my day so much better. " Adym said and layed down next to you, wrapping his arm around your waist and kissing your neck.
/////\\\\\\
Btw requests are greatly accepted! Just comment a request and I will try my best to make it happen!!