Chapter 2

I am going to start to do pov( point of view) more now that the story has begun! Okay enjoy this chapter!!
-----------------------------------------
Pisces POV-
"SCORPIO I'M WALKING HER TO CLASS NOW GO AWAY YOUR CLASS IS THAT WAY!!" I yelled at Scorpio while pointing the opposite way. This guy is really making me upset right now I just want to walk her but my thoughts were interrupted by Cancer  "Guys, both of your classes are that way, so I would get there if I was you. I have to go to the gym you guys both have science. And you both are in the same class...you both are ridiculous sometimes!" Cancer says while laughing and started toward Capricorn who looked as lost as her. He better not take my girl. I say while making my self madder by the second. "Lets just go bro" Scorpio says just as mad as I am.

Cancer POV-
Oh here we go Capricorn! I think he's lost. Just go get him Cancer you can do it. I say to myself. "Hey Cancer are you just as lost as me?" Capricorn asked a bit embarrassed at the situation. "Uhh yeah I have to find the gym" I say looking at my schedule trying not to make eye contact with him. "Same here!!" Capricorn answers excitedly. "YO ARIES BRO HELP US OUT!!" Capricorn screamed at Aries while pointing to you. When Aries finally got to where you both were he says he knows where the gym is and he will take us! Well that doesn't sound like him at all. " thanks Aries" I say " no problem isn't that what leader does, helps out everyone?" He said with a petty smirk. "Any way bro did you see that girl over there?!" Capricorn ask Aries. The entire time it took to get to the gym we had passed about three girls and they both got the girls numbers. I was getting upset and jealous. "CANCER CANCER!!" Capricorn and Aries are yelling in my face. " sorry guys I was in a deep thought.. so are we here?" I say as my face begins to get red. "Yeah it is have a good class guys I have to go find the art room!" Aires said while running to find his class. "Lets do this!" Capricorn says walking into the gym.
--------meanwhile with Libra-------
Libra POV-
First day of school and I'm looking good. As I'm waking around trying to find the art room I see Capricorn, Cancer, and Aries. Oh Aries, what a hot guy😍 (😂). I really like him and Cancer is talking to him. Wow I'm not mad at allll. (note the sarcasm) But then  I see Aries run off, Cancer probably scared him away! I'm running after him now. Dang he is fast, " Hey Aries wait up!" I say out of breath. "Yo what's up Libra?" " Oh nothing much I'm just looking for the art room." " Oh same here! Lets go I walk you." Aries says with a wink and a smirk.
----------meanwhile with Virgo and Aquarius------------------------------
Virgo POV-
"Hey bro can you help me out real quick" I ask Aquarius who is just chilling and sitting in the middle of the hall on his phone. " Uhhhh yeah what's up" Aquarius answered without looking up from his phone. " do you know where the English classes are?" I ask hesitantly. "Yeah dude I will show you I got a tour of the entire school when ever I got all of the our schedules." Aquarius said. Well that explains why he was gone for so long. "You know your way around the school and you didn't tell anyone?" I asked getting a little bit annoyed. "I didn't want to bother you all, you all looked stressed out. So I didn't want to interfere." Virgo just stares at him with utter confusion spread across his face. " well lets go dude I can't be anymore late than I already am" I said with some urgency.
------meanwhile with Taurus------
Taurus POV-
Well I found the cafeteria straight off the bat! Thats good news for me. Oh great I need to find the French class is now. Where and the heck is that!! That's when I saw Gemini, well at least I though it was Gemini. She was spray painting something on the cafeteria walls. I couldn't read it but as I went up to talk to her she disappeared and I was taped on the shoulder by Gemini! I'm really confused right now but I don't have to waste anymore. "Hey Gemini do you know where the French room is?" I asked still really curious about what just happened. " I think I do I have that class to but I wanted to find all of my classes so I can just go from class to class without being late anymore." Gemini answer cheerfully. " that's a good plan Gem but we gotta get to class so lead the way" I say putting my arm out as a gesture to get going.
---meanwhile with Sagittarius and Leo-------------------------------------
Leo POV- man I really happy school is finally here! "Hey Saggi what class do you have?" I asked Sagittarius. "Let me look, I have history what about you?" "Same here!" I say happily because I know someone in my class.  "How in the heck do we even get there?" Sagittarius asked laughing. " honesty I don't even know" I said laughing. But I stop laughing when I fell over Aquarius sitting in the middle of the floor. "Ow!" We both say. "Sorry about that Aqua, hey do you know where the history class is?" I asked trying to hurry so I won't be late for class... we'll later than I already am. "Yeah I will show you I have that class now too!" He said jumping from the ground. "Why aren't you in class yet?" Sagittarius asked while laughing. " I just didn't want to be alone" Aquarius said making his way down the hall kinda embarrassed.
------back to the original format----
So Pisces and Scorpio made it to class and kept arguing about who's walking Cancer to her next class. Cancer can't stop staring at Capricorn in gym and ends up falling on her face and then having to go to the nurse for a ice pack. Aries and Libra non stop flirted the entire class and both ending up getting Saturday detention because they did nothing all class but talk. Virgo made it to his class and had to formally introduce himself in front of his entire class. Just his luck! Aquarius finally left the middle of the hall way and Sagittarius and Leo made tons of friends in there class.
-----after school
"So how was everyone's day?" Cancer ask everyone while she puts her head in the fridge looking for food. She said that as they all start to gather in the kitchen for food. "Our day was nice wasn't it Aires." Libra says with a wink which causes everyone to start laughing. "Uhhh yeah my day was good!" Aries said a bit awkward. " well that's good to know that you had a nice day but I didn't have a good one" Cancer says bringing her head out of the fridge to reveal her bruised nose. Everyone breaks out in laughter even Cancer. After they all had food they all started watching movies and around 11:00 p.m Cancer said, " we all might want to go to bed, now that we know where all of our classes are we need to go to bed so in the morning we won't have to stress about it!" Everyone nods in agreement. Then everyone made there way upstairs and went to bed. Maybe life in high school won't be so bad for the zodiacs😉
♌️♏️♓️♈️♒️♊️♑️♐️♎️♍️♉️♋️
I really hope you all enjoyed this chapter I personally like it a lot
Leave a comment what you think about Gemini's evil twin😈😏
Qotd- you had to be any animal what would it be
I would be a pufferfish I don't know why j just like them😂
If you want to leave any comments on this chapter I would love to read them I will try to update soon but until then have a good day!❤until next time😉