Seven

After Emily closed the door she paid no attention to where she placed her feet.She ended up tripping over a tray and falling on her face.To her "luck" Matt was standing close nearby and saw her fall.He quickly made his way over and offered to help.

"You ok?It looked like it hurt."said Matt while extending his hand to help her up.

"Yeah,I'm fine."replied Emily.She could feel herself starting to blush.Of course I'd mess up she kept thinking.I just didn't think it would be this fast.

They made their way to Matt's car.He opened the door for her and let her in.During the ride Emily felt very awkward because neither of them were saying anything.She decided to brake the silence and ask Matt if he had ever seen Sherlock.

"Ya,course I have,"he replied."Very random question tho."

"Not really.I mean we are going to see Doctor Strange and Benedict Cumberbatch is both of them.That's how it came to my mind."replied Emily.

"Oh ok.Makes sense.I like how your mind works."Emily was glad for the darkness in the car because she wouldn't want Matt to see how much she was blushing right now.

"Sorry that was weird to say."he said when Emily didn't seem to be replying.

"Oh no it's OK. Don't be sorry."

The rest of the way no one said anything.When they got to the cinema they bought two tickets.Emily tried to pay for her own but Matt said he couldn't possibly let her pay.It was his idea after all.Emily tried to argue but gave up when she realized she wouldn't win.They decided to share one bag of popcorn.Matt said that they should get sweet popcorn but Emily wanted salty.Matt ended up giving in and getting the salty ones.They had two seats at the end of a row.Although they were 10 minutes late,the movie had just started.

The first forty minutes of the movie was very uneventful.Emily couldn't pay attention to the movie because every time she found herself staring at Matt.She couldn't help it.Matt seemed to notice and he jokingly said "You enjoying the movie as much as you're enjoying looking at me?"

Emily was dying of embarrassment.Her cheeks turned so bright anyone a mile away would have noticed, even in a dark theater."I'm so so sorry.I didn't mean to disturb you.I'll stop now...."Emily started saying but she was cut of by Matt chuckling.

"It's OK. It was a joke.Don't take it too seriously.You aren't bothering me.I kinda think it's cute."he said.All Emily was able to blurt out was an OK.

They watched the rest of the movie in silence.There was nothing to say really.Emily thought she had made it awkward enough.She didn't wanna ruin anything else.When the movie was over they made their way out.Matt suggested that they should get something to eat.Emily was starving so she gladly accepted.They decided on an Italian restaurant.Even though it was 10 pm the roads were crowded with cars.When they got there twenty minutes later Emily ordered spaghetti and Matt ordered a pizza.Emily soon realized how bad of an idea the spaghetti was because she was getting it all over her face.Although Emily was so embarrassed,Matt thought this was hilarious.They started talking about their life plans.Emily was surprised to hear that after he stopped acting Matt wanted to be a writer.Turns out they had a lot of life plans so they didn't get the chance to talk about anything else before they were done eating.After a lot of arguing Matt decided to let them split the check.They got in the car and drove back to the hotel.Matt walked Emily up to her hotel room.

Matt broke the silence by saying "I had a great time tonight.We should definitely do this again."Emily agreed.She started grabbing her keys out of her bag when she felt two hands around her.She was shocked that Matt had hugged her.It took her a few seconds to process but when she finally did she hugged him back.When the hug ended Emily was left longing for more but she wouldn't dare try to hug him again.They sad their goodbyes and Matt left.

HEYYYY GUYS!!!!I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS IN A WHILE BUT I HADN'T HAD ANY INSPIRATION UNTIL NOW.SO I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER.I KNOW IT'S SUPER LAME BUT I TRIED.DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.