7 | Good Idea

I fell asleep on my bed.

When I woke up I heard the alarm and saw everyone else getting up. We got into a line outside and filed down to the flight deck. Now was my chance I slipped into a crevice in the wall and hid while everyone else kept walking. I waited until everyone had gone and I snuck out. I slowly walk down the stairs and hid behind some boxes on the flight deck. I peeked over and all the other troopers were talking to Darth Cayla about their next mission.

I snuck behind another set of boxes. I saw all the ty- fighters sitting in a row by the wall of the flight deck. That was my goal. I hid behind another set of boxes, there are a lot of boxes.

I looked left and right. I saw a couple droids, but they weren't paying attention. I stood up and ran to the row of tie fighters, trying to not let my armor 'clank' around.

I hid behind the wing of the first ty-fighter. The ty-fighters have small circles in the center held in the air by two 15-20 foot wings.

I started walking up the stairs to the the hatch to get in. I tripped over something on the steps. I got back up and looked behind me. It was a chain, I looked to see what the chain was attached to. I followed the chain with my eyes and found were it ended. It was connected to the ty-fighter. I walk over to it and tried to unattach it, but it wouldn't come off. I finally decided to use the knifes in my armor. I pressed a button in my gloves and a 1 foot knife came out of my armor. I crouched down and started cutting the chain. It took a while but I finally cut through it.

I walked up the rest if the stairs and unlocked the hatch I top of the tie fighter. I plopped into the seat below me and start up the ship. I had never ridden one of these, but I had a pretty good idea of how it worked. I didn't have someone to work the gun but I think I'll be fine.

I started flying away in the ship. I saw red lights flashing and heard alarms going off from all around the deck. I saw the other troopers get into other ships to come get me. That just made me fly faster. I flew out the open wall into endless space. I started flying to the nearest planet. I didn't know what it was, but I knew I would be safe.

I looked out the window behind me and saw the the other ty-fighters shooting at me. Maybe I did need someone to shoot. They kept shooting and shooting and finally broke the ship. I started falling.