Flames of Ambition

FIrst year of College is the best time to gather a new territory and so I leave my hometown and transfer to Hamilton where the Rich and the Famous gather.Now who would know that I'm a middle class girl who has scholarship and supports herself.No One.I learned from my experience that the best way to succeed is not to be covered in books and grades but to be socially inclined and Popular.Yes for short you need to be perfect.And so I drove my beautifully borrowed BMW topdown from my underlings from highschool who would have thought that the girls I  bullied would be forever loyal to me.

           "Miss, You're parking at a VIP lane which is for Faculty and EIN students only",the school maintenance gestured towards me.Like I care.I dropped my gucci bag another present from a friend and went directly to the Office of Administration.

           "Good Day miss Irene Heatherford!I welcome you to hamilton.Though I received your application quite late, I may say that it's very impressive.Honor student,Class President,Cheerleader,you speak 5 different languages,you won 20 consecutive swimming competition and was invited to represent the state for gymnastics. I told my self that it'd be a pity to let such a talented student go",said the Head of Administration.I've delt with this type of people before  a little flattery and sweet talk and I'll get a complete control over them.

           "Miss (I looked at her name plate)Leonore.It's my pleasure to enter this place.I heard this is quite a popular school for the Rich and talented like myself.And according to your standards and rules if I might say.You award the student who scores highest on the entrance exam with a EIN Privilage.So where is it,Is it like a card,a...."

            She cut me offand said,"Oh, I'm sorry to say miss Heatherford that your are quite at the lower percent of those who took the exam and scored high."

            "what!(the bitch actually mistook me for someone else)I have been accepted to bigger colleges like MIT,Oxford and Harvard and you say I was in the lower percent of the top examiners.I think you mistook me for someone else."I almost lost my cool there.Now stand straight act relaxed and talk elegantly.

         "No,actually you scored a 97 percent in the exam and there had been 8 98 percent students,5 99 percent scorers and someone who actually scored a perfect score.No my mistake, he corrected the exam for some mistakes it had.Quite a Genius I may say.SO here's your schedule now go and you'll be late for your student orientation."

         Ouch!Never had I been humiliated that way.Shit! and I needed that EIN, since I barely survive with my financial status, I need a way to get money and what better than a VIP pass that lets you get unlimited source of money ,it also allows the holder to meet the most influential people in the industry even the president himself. And yet someone got it.THat bitch is going down.