CFVII 01 : Story Begins!

Start from the beginning

Then a man with black hair and glasses walks toward her.

"Himiko-san, did you found something?"

"Gen-chan!"

The woman is Kamon Godai's mother, Himiko Godai and the man is Subaru Shirogane's father, Gennosuke Shirogane.

Himiko : Eh. It looks like the history is trying to happen the same event again and very soon.

Gennosuke : If the "Evil Dragon" was resurrected, this world will once be under a great disaster.

Himiko : It's trying to repeat the history. I won't let that happen, for her and her daughter's sake.

After the Phoenix Grand Prix, every b-ders of Crestland are enjoying b-daman for the every seconds of every days. Speaking of the Phoenix Grand Prix, the winner of the grand prix is as usual, playing b-daman with his friends in the South Area.

"Burning Overdrive!"

"Go for it! Garuburn!"

A red bird b-animal appears as the marbles shot towards the blocks of Break Bomber DX.

The marbles shot the blocks caused them to disappear after that. And one side of the score board showed 4 and another one is 3.

"Alright!"

"Um. You're getting better. Kamon!"

Kamon won his fight against...

"Ah~ I lost but it was fun! Right, Dracyan?"

"Ummu. It was a great showdown."

It was a blue haired boy with magenta eyes, in his hand was a blue dragon type b-daman.

He is Kakeru Ryugasaki, the Cross Fight Champion and the East Area's B-Master, while his b-daman is Rising Dracyan.

Then a few people also gathered around them after the fight was over.

There is; a boy with dark blue eyes and hair, in his hand was a white dragon type b-daman, a boy with shoulder-length brown hair and purple eyes, a boy with grey hair and red eyes, a short boy with dark gold spiky hair and green eyes, another short boy with violet hair and teal eyes, a boy with platinum blonde hair and grey eyes, in his hand was a white tiger b-daman, and last, a boy with large built body, purple hair and purple eyes, in his hand was a purple turtle b-daman.

They are Subaru Shirogane, and his b-daman, Sonic Dravise, Yukihide Washimura, Kagero Ogami, Mitsuru Hachisuka, Shumon Katsumiya, Byakuga Shiranui the West Area's B-Master, his b-daman, Kreis Raydra, Genta Ankokuji the North Area's B-Master and his b-daman Gatling Deathshell.

Yukihide : You guys sure enjoying yourself back there.

Subaru : It was an intense battle as usual.

Dravise : This will be a good training for us all.

Mitsuru : Voom! Voom! Kamon is awesome as always! Even Kakeru is not his opponent!

Shumon : Kisha! But Kakeru haven't used up his 100% power yet. If he did, Kamon won't even stand against him.

Mitsuru : Voom! Voom! What did you said, you bastard!

Shumon : Kisha-sha! What is your problem, Kisha-sha?!