The Haunted Castle (Chapter 1)

Start from the beginning

Somehow Tenma has a bad feeling about this...that involved the sudden bus crash into the trees.

"Huh?What is this?" Tenma asked but no one responded,but he took a few steps forward to see a sign with a name on it.

"The Kingdom of..." Tenma couldn't finish reading it because the sign was half ruined and he couldn't see what is the last word.

"Kingdom?...Is there a kingdom here?"Amagi asked as Hikaru continued for him.

"Maybe we could ask their help with our rides!"Hamano stated cheerfully.

"B-But...what if they don't help us?We might end up been eaten by bears here!" Hayami whispered with a pale face.

"Nah!We won't been eaten by bears or any animals here!And I'm sure that those people will help us if we ask nicely."Hamano said with a cheerful grin.

Some others nodded in agreement while pumped up to see the mysterious kingdom as they made their ways towards the mysterious kingdom by the pathway.

They were just chatting with each other while heading towards the mysterious kingdom ,but hey didn't know that two Spies were watching them from the shadow.

????? Pov

"Hehehehe...they are clueless about that they are heading to the castle...hehe."I chuckled quietly.

Spy R sighed at this while looking away not wanting to see the humans since all immortals hate humans,but Spy R is the one who hates them the most.

"So?They're just going straight to your trap?They are just untrustworthy humans..."Spy R muttered and frowned at this.

"You think every humans are untrustworthy....but to me...they are my desert for tonight."I said with an evil smirk with red eyes.

"Whatever...tell me when we're start to attack those humans" Spy R said avoided their eyes from those humans.

"As much that i hate humans...but your hatred is different from the others..." i demanded.

"...........I have my reason of my hatred towards humans,okay? but now we should keep an eye on them."Spy R said with bloody red eyes.

"Sure,whatever you say Spy R" I stated before we vanished into thin air while following the humans.

Shinsuke Pov

"What is that?A Castle?" I asked as an old looking castle came to our view."Maybe it's the kingdom,the sign that Tenma found before."Taichi-senpai said.

"But it's look like it's about 300 years old and it looks scary..."Aoi said,already afraid of the castle.

"So?Why not give it a chance!We might get some help from them!" Nishiki exclaimed.

I nodded my head in agreement. "Yeah! We need to think positive here!If we don't...we won't be able to go home or any where but here!"I exclaimed.

"Shinsuke....I'm with Shinsuke!" Tenma exclaimed with a bright smile on his face."Tenma...."I mumbled as I smiled at him.

"We are with you on this." Shindou-san and the others said in unison,but i could tell that some of them were still afraid if the castle.

"Thank you Minna! {Everyone}" I exclaimed while bowing a bit. But then "L E A V E  T H I S 
P L A C E    N O W!!!"

"AAAAHHHHHH!!!!"We all screamed from the sudden,scary,and deep voice.
"W-What was that?!" Hayami asked with a paler face.

"M-Maybe it's jus-" Hikaru was cut off by the same voice "W E   W I L L  H U N T  Y O U  D O W N  H U M A N S!!!"

Then suddenly we saw two pairs of red glowing eyes from the trees staring right at us looking like they want to kill us on the spot.

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!!"We screamed while running towards the castle's doors,but now I wish that we shouldn't have went inside the castle.

As the huge double doors suddenly slammed shut "Argh! It's won't open!"Amagi-senpai shouted he tried so hard to open the huge double doors.

"I see...we have some guests here.." a deep voice spoke as we slowly turned around to see....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reina:Who's this Spy R and Spy M? I won't be a spoiler though...it's a secret! XD

Rinne:Should we end this chapter now?

Miya:*Nods* See you in the next update!

Everyone:Sayorana! Minna!