Did She Make It?

Y/N P.O.V.
I quickly jump from the branch and grab my bags. Hoping mom is still in her room, I sneakily go past the living room windows. When all of sudden I see her.... but she doesn't see me. As I get to my car I throw my bags in my trunk and start the car.

*15 minutes later*
I've never been on a plane or to an airport so please don't judge 😂

I made it to the airport. I have escaped the house but not her yet. I get inside and get my bags checked in. One of the signs reads Boarding Passes, I go up to the lady to get my ticket but then I realized that I don't have a passport but the lady said that she would make me one real quickly. After she handed me my passport she then gave me my ticket. Well it looks like I'm going to Virginia, wait I think that Jacob kid is from Virginia. She then points me to the security line so they can check my bag and me. LOL. After the long line I'm security check, I then go wait for my plane to be called.

*About 25-30 minutes later*

Flight 340 Boarding
I hand the lady my ticket and she just looked at me strange. Not sure why but oh well. Maybe because I forgot to cover the bruise on my cheek but that should go away before I land in Virginia.

Dear Diary: I think I finally did it but I don't want to celebrate until I know for sure. But on the side note I wonder if I could ever run into that kid name Jacob but he probably wouldn't wanna talk to me since he's famous and all. Anyways I'm on the plane right now to Virginia and this guy is sitting next to me. Wait where am I suppose to stay? I never thought of that.

I quickly pull out my laptop and go on one of those real estate websites. Found this cheap house that close to a school.

Well I'm 16 and I just bought/rent a house and how am I suppose to explain to the school that I'm living on my own! Oh well. I just hope everything goes as plan.

*few hours past and you ordered things grins Ashley's Furniture for your house that will arrive after you get there*

"Miss... Miss wake up. The plane has landed," a plane attendant said.

"Oh okay, thank you."

I get all of my things back in my bag and get off the plane. I head to the area where you pick up your bags and I see that someone has already took them off of the track. The weather outside was wonderful so before I go outside I think I might change into something more summertime like. There where plenty of taxis and Uber's outside, I decided to take and uber and told him the address. We finally get to the house in 2 hours. I pay the man and jump outside with all my stuff. The real estate lady told me there was a key under the mat and I could stay here until we got all the paper signed and the money issue dealt with. As the moving van with the furniture I ordered showed up this boy asks if he could help. I didn't see him because I was too busy signing papers for the delivery guy. I turn around and...

"Hi, my name is Jacob," Jacob said, sticking his hand out.

"Um Hi, my name is Y/N, aren't you Jacob Sartorious?" I asked shaking his hands.

"Yes I am" he said laughing.

"Okay, well are we gonna move this furniture or not," I asked, while climbing into the back of the truck.

Jacobs P.O.V.
I here this van come up my street, so I decide to look outside the window. It parked to house right next to mine. This young girl starts to talk to the guy with clipboard, but why? She's so young. I decided to go outside to help. Man was she beautiful but she did look a lit run down.
I asked to help, and she looked a little shocked but she let me.

"Hi, my name is Jacob," I said, sticking out my hand.

"Um Hi, my name is Y/N, aren't you Jacob Sartorious?" she asked.

"Yes I am" I said laughing.

"Okay, well are we gonna move this furniture or not," She asked, while climbing into the back of the truck.

Wow, was she cute, but I still wonder why she's all alone. No one is here but her. We get all of her furniture moved into her house and all I see that there was enough for one person. After an hour or so we sat down on her couch and started to talk more about who we were.

Should I have her tell Jacob who she really is? Or should I have her make up a lie?