1

Y/N- Your Name
F/N- First Name
L/N- Last Name
Yuuri- Plisetsky (Russian)
Yuri- Katsuki (Japanese)

Just thought I'd put that in, Please Enjoy!
😁😅 -Marshy
-----------
Y/N's POV
'I'm late, I'm late, I'm late, Yuri, I'm so sorry,' the only thoughts I could muster as I was late to my best friends performance for the Grand Prix Finals.

'Of course the paparazzi would hold me up, ugh, I'm so late,'

Ok I know what your thinking. 'What Paparazzi!?' Well let's rewind shall we...

Hi There, L/N F/N here and I know I let you in on a weird part, so let me explain a little bit about myself;

Name- Y/N L/N
Age- 20
Height- 4' 11
Favorite Color- *insert fav color*
Favorite Food- *insert Fav food~~*

All that good jazz but also, I'm a World Wide Famous Female Ice Skater.
I've worked long and hard for the title and when I got it I was the happiest person on the earth, but somethings come with a price. Not my soul or anything, but my privacy
---------
Y/Ns POV (still)

As I burst through the doors of the lobby, I'm almost in tears as all of the skaters are getting ready to go home. Disappointed, I slowly walk in looking for Yuuri.

Looking around, finally, I spot him sitting in a chair starring down at his phone and Celestino standing near.

As I slowly start to walk forward I see Celestino's mouth move, saying something, but I couldn't hear it. I was getting closer with every step.

Yuri stood up. In him doing that, I started to run, my heart was pounding before, but now it's going a million miles per hour just as I felt my legs where

'I can't stop now, I'm too close'

As Yuri was about to walk off, I jumped in the air and screamed, "YURI!!!!" I guess he heard me because he turned to my direction as our bodies collided.

Yuri stumbled back, but didn't fall, seeing as how I'm a fairly light person.

"Y-Y/N, w-what are you doing?" Yuri stood there, dumbfounded, with my arms and legs wrapped around him tightly.

"Y-Yuri, I am so so so so sorry I couldn't be here for you," I paused getting a little flustered, "with you, I'm really sorry" I lamented, scared that he wasn't gonna forgive me

"......hmh" Yuri slightly smiled and hugged me back burying his face slightly into my shoulder, "Y/N it's ok, I forgive you."

As I sighed in relief. I hopped down from Yuri, and looked around only to blush rose pink, notice only now that everyone around us had stopped and was know focused on our little reunion scene.

I laughed nervously and scratches my arm. Yuri sighed and walked off to the bathroom? Im guessing

Regrouping the best that i could, I gave everyone a wave and giggled, "Hello Everyone, sorry for that," I cleared my throat and stood tall, "scene hehheh."

Then out of the blue I heard a slam. Like someone had kicked something in the men's restroom, and to follow that some yelling.

A couple more moments of everyone starring at me.
Yuri emerged from wherever he disappeared to a couple minutes ago, and got his bag from the ground.

'The yelling has stopped...wonder if it was Yuri...? Hm, I doubt it.' Brushing off the thought as I was about to ask him a question, but he looked deep into thought about something, so I decided to shut up for now.