20: The school trip.

Start from the beginning

That's a given, it's gonna be real fun my dear.

I heard the din din sound indicating another incoming call. It was the second time the number was calling while I was on call with Husna

Hussy I will call you back in a minute.

Ok babes, later.

Hello *I said after answering the call.

Hello, miss Fatima Ahmad huh? *A woman's voice spoke.

Yes, may I know the person speaking please?

I am calling from the student affairs office to inform you that your trip fee has been paid by your scholarship sponsor.

I didn't know when I shouted. Like you know that kind feeling when you are taken by suprise, that kind of feeling when your dream comes true. When you feel as if you are walking on the clouds.

Is everything alright with you ma'am? *The lady on the phone asked.

Uhhh sorry. I'm okay, thanks. *I uttered trying to compose myself.

Okay, have a nice trip. *She said before hanging up the call.

Yessssss, thank you Allah. This is a dream come true.

Venice here I come. *I said stretching my hands out and twirling round and round.

Ammar's P.O.V
I went back to the class to get my laptop and I coincidentally heard Fatima's conversation with her friend. She sounded very disappointed because she wasn't going for the trip.

I don't know what this girl did to me that I ended up calling dad's P.A and asked him to immediately pay her trip fee. I told him to pay it as her scholarship sponsor.

He called me after few minutes to inform me that he did exactly what I ordered.

Oh my Allah, just what is this girl doing to me. Why do I always end up crawling into her life? She is making me question myself every single minute.

Aslam's P.O.V
I walked into the student affairs office intending to pay for Fatima's trip because I was sure she zoned out earlier because she was thinking about it.

I am here to pay Fatima Ahmad's trip fee. *I informed the secretary.

Just hold on for a minute, let me check on Fatima's page. *She said as she scroll down a list on her desktop.

Ok.

But Fatima Ahmad's name is already on the paid students list.

What! Someone paid. Who could it be?

Can you please help me check the name of the person that paid her fees? *I asked hoping that my brain was telling me a lie.

Yusuf Usman Gimba, he said he was her scholarship sponsor.

Ya Allah, Ammar did it again. Yusuf Gimba works for Ammar's dad. I know him pretty well.

But why Ammar? Why does it have to be Fatima? My heart felt heavy as I recalled how I sacrificed one of my best treasures for him in the past. Infact I am still sacrificing something very very important in my life for him, my time. I am only here in Rayville because of him. I am getting another degree because of Ammar Hassan Shashi.

5 days later,
Fatima's P.O.V
I embraced my family one after another. Mom, then dad, Minal, Manal and then my BFF Husna. They came to see me off at the airport.

Dad transfered three hundred thousand Naira to my account. Only God knows how he managed to gather up such a large amount of money. He wanted to make me happy, he wanted me to feel among my colleagues. He said I might need it when I reach there.

Oh my Allah, how can a human being be so perfectly amazing. My dad has always always gave me the best he could offer. I had no intention of telling him about the trip if my sponsor didn't pay for it. I knew he would feel guilty because I couldn't go, he will feel like he is lacking as a father.

Time to board the plane miss. *Yesmeen informed smiling.

Mom, dad, minal, manal, Husna, we will get going. Mom please tell granny that I miss her so much. *I grinned.

Ok honey, safe trip. Remember to eat on time and sleep early as well. *Mom stated.

Safe mamana, call me as soon as you reach there. *That was dad.

I will.

Bye sis, I hope you still remember the gift I want, right? *Minal said giggling.

Me too. *Manal cut in.

We all chuckled, yeah yeah I remember very well.

I am buying a new mcard right away, I want to see everything, I mean everything. *Husna stated.

Yes your highness.

Bye everyone. *Yesmeen uttered waving.

Bye. *I said as Yesmeen and I head towards the plane.

I love you honey. *Mom voiced out loud.

I love you more.

I am surely gonna miss everyone here. But the thing is I was just so excited about the trip, about venice, about the memories I am gonna make out there.

Venice here I come🕪
My heart screamed out as Yesmeen and I boarded the plane.

End of Chapter.

Phew😷 that was alot of hardwork.
#wipes off sweat.
Finally finally, the trip to venice is here as the students of Rayville are boarding the plane.
Nima dai I managed to hide myself inside Fatima's luggage dan bazan yarda abani labari ba.

Encourage me by Voting, Commenting and Sharing my novel with your friends on wattpad.

Lots of love💖

Teemah Shawai❣