She's a Keeper: Chapter Seven

EXCUSE ANY AND ALL MISTAKES IF I MADE ANY ❗️

Don't forget to vote and comment.

I read all comments and try my best to reply to most of them.

💋 Cynthia's Point of View 🍫

Today is my first day back at school since the suspension

I got up and got in the shower, once I got out I picked out my clothes.

I decided to wear a purple and white puma shirt, light blue ripped jeans, and my g fazos. Nothing fancy.

I called Mari after I finished getting dressed. She's my best friend. Like legit. I never had one before.

After school today we made plans to go to open interviews at McDonald's.

We growing up and we need to become responsible.

We gone ride to school together and leave together.

This five day weekend was well appreciated. It was filled with surprises but I enjoyed it.

I told Amari I was on my way and I left my house.

She stay like 2 minutes away.

I stay on 81rd & calumet and she live on 82 & Indiana.

Once I got to her house, she came outside.

She had a scarf on her head like a headband. Her sew in was in a low ponytail. She had on a dark grey Nike jogging suit with some g fazos. She was wearing her big ass booster purse.

She not really a booster but we call em booster/boosting purses.

She walked down the walkway and  she got in the car. She wasn't even being extra like she always is.

She just said good morning and went to sleep.

I don't understand why she tried to go to sleep cause the school right across the Eway. Like 5 minutes at the most.

I guess she wasn't feeling well.

Once we got to school she sat up in the seat.

"What's wrong bestfriend?" I asked.

"Ion wanna talk about it right now." She said.

"Ok. Just tell me whenever you ready." I said.

We both got out the car and walked into the school.  This like one of the only days we was on time.

We went to our lockers and went to first period.

I wonder what's wrong with her. Everybody who know Mari know she never quiet.

I seen her at our lockers on the way to third period. She still looked the same so I didn't bother her.

Demarcus came by our lockers and was talking to her. Well you know, flirting with her. But she wasn't feeling it today.