Chapter 11

"Excuse me Miss but--"

The woman behind the computer let out an enormous grown. Saying she was annoyed with him was more them just an understatement.

"What do you want, sir?" You would think she wasn't polite at all, which was not true. She was just straight up annoyed with the man in front of her who had come to ask her the same thing over and over again.

"Can you please tell me where--" He begged.

"How many times do I have to tell you it's patient confidentiality." The woman sighed.

"Oh c'mon--"

"Now if you could leave, that would be very nice of you or I will have to call security." The woman looked up whose name tag read Savannah, she was in her early 30ties as well. It was very surprising how well she could stand her ground, she had very much self control. Not easy to persuade. How good that might be in life, it wasn't to Louis's benefit right now.

"Fine." He left the receptionist for what it was and went back down the long hall into the cafeteria where Niall and Liam were waiting for him.

"Now that took ages, have you found out who took him." this came out Liam's mouth. Louis shook his head and nibbled on his underlip while taking a seat next to Niall. He remained quiet for a little bit, thinking. Niall and Liam just stared at him in anticipation.

"I have an idea." Louis exclaimed after 10 minutes of complete silence, his expression serious and fixated.

"Uhh okay go on then.." Niall was growing annoyed and so was Liam.

"Well so I was thinking..." Louis continued, starting to explain his plan. A very good one, that you saw happened a lot in movies, the idea in general at least. So why not try it in real life? Only one thing could go wrong and that was for them to get busted.

The plan went like this. Niall went up to Savannah, and put on his charming self. Louis warned him that, that Savannah girl wasn't easy to charm so that Niall had to do his best and had to work it out. When that was set Liam walked over into Niall's direction and said they needed to go and leave. But on his way he 'collapsed' and Niall fake panicked. Savannah jumped up from her chair and ran over to Niall, who was already sat crouched next to Liam on the ground "He's my cousin please help him!". She nodded eagerly examined him quickly before carrying him, together with Niall, into a separate room, where she helped him.

In the meanwhile Louis sprung from behind the corner and went straight up to her computer. It had to go fast, super fast.

He typed in "Harry Styles" in the search bar of all the registered people in this hospital. he clicked searchand there showed up some information.

Harry Edward Styles, born 01-02-1994 son of Anne and Des Styles

Age:1 9

Sex: Man

Nationality: British

Address: Fillbridge ave 64A

Name doctor: Mr. Denver

Previous admission to the hospital: 31-01-2011

-cause:car accident

-Involved: Anne and DesSty...Click for more

Date of admission to the hospital: 31-08-2013

-cause: unknown

-Involved: unknown

Injuries:

Broken rib, mild concussion, several bruises

Date of discharge from the hospital: 03-09-2013