He laughed. "What? I just saved your butt, Scarlet. I'm sure you wouldn't want to go out with that thing."

  I crushed my teeth together in anger. "First of all, he's not a THING. He's my boyfriend. Secondly, you had no right to just kiss me like that!"

  His bright blue eyes stopped shining, and that amused smirk immediately wiped off his face. "So...you didn't like the kiss?"

  "Of course I didn't like it, you idiot!" I screamed at him before thinking. But the truth is- I really did like that kiss. In fact, I would probably re-live that moment all over again if I could. 

  "But you didn't pull away," He added.

  My eyes widened. "You bitch!" Then I did something that I would definitely regret later on. 

  I swung my arm back a full 90 degrees and hit him square in the nose. Just where Ben had punched him.

  It felt like this was happening in slow motion. Nate almost fell to the ground in pain. Bright, red blood splattered all over his mouth. It was like a non-stop stream of blood

  "Crap!" I covered my hand over my mouth. I didn't mean to hit him that hard. Well, honestly I didn't mean to hit him at all.

  Nate fluttered his eyes, leaning against the door. "Jeez. You could punch really hard."

  I bit my lip hard. "Umm I-I'm really sorry."

  He wiped his hand across his nose and quietly muttered, "It’s okay."

  When I looked at his hand, I almost fell back in shock. There-spread all over his palm- was a pool of blood. I couldn't tell if I was more disgusted or shocked.

  "Crap," I muttered under my breath, taking the key from under the mat. "I seriously am sorry."

  He looked into my eyes and for once, I could see the pain behind them. It made me feel even more guilty when he said, "It's okay. I deserved it. That was pretty stupid of me."

  I put the key into the lock and turned the handle open. "Yeah, it was. But still. I shouldn't have done that."

  Nate swallowed. "Umm...Scarlet?"

  "Yeah?" I said, a little out of breath.

"Do you mind if I...ahh, come inside? I think I'm about to die with loosing this much blood"

  "Oh, right! Sorry," I mumbled a quick apology and led him inside. "I think there's a emergency kit in the kitchen. Which- ah, you already know where it is."

  "Right. Thanks."

  I watched him step I inside and take off his shoes. I couldn't help but smile a little. My mom always used to scold at him if he had his shoes inside the house. Yes, my mom is one of those neat-freaks.

  The house was dark and cold. It felt very empty without my parents here. But then again, it's not like their always here. They're usually never here. I shivered, wrapping my arms around myself. I turned the thermometer up to 60 degrees.

  "Umm do you mind uh- umm helping me put this on?" Nate's voice shocked me. I jumped up, almost banging my head against the wall. Nate chuckled as he said, "Oops. Didn't mean to scare you."

  "I-it's fine," I stuttered. "What do you need help on?"

  "Oh. Well I can't wrap this around my nose so..."

  I awkwardly took the white patch from his hand. We touched a little, making me and him jump a little. He probably felt that same wave of electricity that I did. I dabbed his nose softly and saw him wince.

  "Sorry, am I hurting you?" I asked.

  "A little," He told me truthfully, "but I deserved it."

  I sighed, unsure of what to say. Nate covered up the silence by saying, "Where'd you learn to punch like that?"

  "M-my dad," I lied. It was actually Ben who taught me to punch like that. He was on the football team after all. But some part of me forced me not to tell him the truth. It would just make it more awkward.

  "Oh." He squirmed a little at my touch. 

  "Yeah." I changed the topic. "Wow,  you lost a lot of blood."

  He laughed a weak laugh. "I know. Being punched two times hurts."

  "Sorry," I apologized again.

 "Hey, it's okay. I-"

  "Deserved it. I know," I finished for him. He gave me a little smile. "So can I ask why you were at my front porch?"

 The smile faded away from his lips. "Your mother can answer that for you," he finally answered.

  I finished wrapping up his nose and sighed. My mom owed me a huge explanation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N-

Okay. I had to admit, that was pretty fun to write:D I should be doing my homework right now...haha I am such a rebel o.O

I wish I could dedicate this chapter to each and every one of you (who are reading this lol) this chapter goes out to all of my fans out there. I seriously can't believe that this story made it to #142 for Humor just after two days I started it...that's just. Whoa.

Peeerty Mindblowing:0 So I wanna thank all the readers out there who commented, voted, and added. Thank youu!<3 I uploaded extra early for those people.

Haha well it's not extra early, but it's early then I normally would upload. OH and one more thing! If I dissapear for a while, please don't be sad (or mad..or whatever) My internet connection's been going on and off lately. So sorry about that.

Thank you for reading!:D