Revenge Is SWEET!!!....Oh And So Is Your Ex Boyfriend!

*Hey guys so this is my new story, I hope you like it. And you should like really read my other book THE MATE THAT CLAIMED ME. I’m just saying because I heard from a little birdie that I don’t know…um it TOTALLY ROCKS!!! Anyway enjoy!!!!!

*Penelope’s Pov

I’ve had it, with Stacey and her bullshit. I know I shouldn’t let her get to me, but today was the last straw. She just had to ruin someone’s happiness, because she has none. She thinks she so much better than me, because she has a bunch of fake people standing around her in a circle all the time. Like I would want her life, not. She may be pretty and all, but her personality and attitude is downright ugly.

There isn’t enough plastic surgery in the world to make her look better. I know that sounds mean because everyone is beautiful in their own way, but no not that bitch. Stacey has been at this game for far too long. It was childish and immature, but no jealousy rules her life.

I walked over to my window and looked out it, still deep in thought. When I first got here, I was real excited that is until I met Stacey. I just wish she would just leave me alone; I don’t want her anywhere near me.

But as usual she wants to play this stupid game. Well if that’s what she wanted I would be more than happy to join in. I was going to take everything from Stacey. And it’s going to be slow and painful, so she can see how it felt all these years.

Stacey better watch her back, because I wanted revenge!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

After I made up a plan last night of how I was going to get back at Stacey. I called up my three best friends Callie, Grace, Liam, and Liam’s boyfriend Dexter. They all thought it was brilliant, and they even offered to help in different ways, which would really come in handy. If I was going to do this I had to hit Stacey hard.

Phase1-All eyes on me.

The plan was to look really hot, and dress in an unforgettable outfit. Meaning that way that all eyes will be on me, and not on Stacey. I knew that Stacey was attention whore, so I decided to take that from her first. Oh the first day of school was going to be something all right.

It was Sunday, which means I had the whole day to prepare for Operation A.E.O.M. (All eyes on me). Let’s see I had to buy new clothes, get my hair done, pedicure, manicure, facial, and a massage, but that was just to calm my nerves. I mean it maybe my plan but I was still nervous, so many things were going through my mind at once.

After spending the whole day getting everything done, I looked in the mirror very pleased with myself. Callie had gone with me to get my hair done. It used to be a brown, but now it was a glossy black, making my eyes pop. Liam and Dexter helped me with the clothes; it felt like a fashion show. We were at the mall for what felt like hours. The manicure, pedicure, and the massage had really made me feel so much better, like I could take on the world now, and Stacey.

My guns were cleaned and loaded; I was officially ready for WAR!

*************************************************************************************

*Hey you guys so this isn’t my first story, but I made a different account. So how do you like it? Tell me please need opinions and comments. Oh and vote for it. I know it’s not much, but I had to set it up. But the next chapter should be very….interesting.