Chapter 1) Things to come!

Some days you wake up feeling completely empty, other days you feel like you are on top of the world and that no one can touch you! How do you go from being a semi normal individual to abnormal in a short period of time? It sometimes gets on my nerves the way society has justified the actions of publicity not looking into all the details and just twisting facts into a story.

My name is Jenesis. I'm 17 years old and I'm a daughter of a billionaire. Don't get me wrong, I love money, but I love earning it I hate being spoiled! I'm an only child, and I will be married in less than 6 months. I don't know the person I'm marrying all I know is that our two families have had a deal for three generations. I don't see how our families have had a "deal" for so long and I have yet to meet them! Seriously I mean this "deal" is it even relevant?

"Jenny!" My mom calls through the intercom.

"Yeah" I asked the machine.

"We have a very important guest here." My mom replies through this little metal box.

"Who is it" I ask, already knowing who it is and why they are here.

"Don't be a dork, and get your butt down here now." My mom replied half angry.

I sigh until I hear a husky snicker in the background of my mom telling me to get 'my butt downstairs'.

"Fine, I will be down in a second!" I groan into the intercom.

Great, I get to meet my "Fiancé" right now. I love and respect my parents, but this whole marriage by 18 is bull crap! I haven't met the guy, I've only talked to him once over the phone, and he works almost as much as my dad does. Is that any way to treat a girl? Oh and get this, he is 24 like anyone else think that is gross? I mean he is 6 years older than me!

I mean what if he is abusive to his girls, but nobody knows because he hides it? What if he kills his ex-girlfriends because they annoyed him, oh-my-gosh what if he is involved with the black market?

"Ok Jenesis you need to stop, take a deep breath and forget all that you have thought. You and your crazy mind running wild again." I tell myself.

I put on a little bit of makeup, fix my hair, and make sure my contacts are in. I do want to be able to see this guys' face. I got back on my bed and picked up my iPod to finish a level on Climbing Pets Two, when I heard a vicious mama bears growl on the speakers in my room.

"Jenesis Elise Nickels, Get your butt down here now for the millionth time! Do not make me come up there because you will not be happy." My mom growled.

"Alright, alright I'm coming." I got off my blue and black queen sized bed, and walked the black and hot pink carpet that was in the center of my Elmwood floors. It was a long walk to the door (I have a huge room) and stopped to reply, again to my mom on the intercom.

"Mom I'll be down in just a second alright, I promise." I opened my wide oak door and stepped into the beige hallway to find myself face to face with my dad. "Dad, when did you get home?" I asked him. "Well let's see, hmm." he pretended to think "Oh I know just now." We both laughed.

Sure my dad wasn't here all the time, but we loved each other so much! Dad understands me and he loves me no matter what I think or do, I mean, sure he scolds me and punishes me but he is not unreasonable.

"Come on kicker lets go mom has someone we want you to meet." He said. Dad-Billy gave me the nickname 'kicker', 'cause I kicked a football so far once we couldn't find it. Ha those were the good 'ole days.

"Look who decides to finally grace us with her presence. Right as he had to use the restroom." My mom said she smiled her warm smile, I knew she was not actually mad at me.

"Well dear, I want you to be on your best behavior. Do you understand? I've spoken fondly of you so don't disappoint me, and please try not to embarrass yourself." As she said this I nodded and said  "Alright mother." To some it may sound rude, but this is just how I spoke to my parents with guests around. I turned to go into the kitchen, still smiling about my mom's joking lecture, when I hit a huge brick wall.

"Mom when did you decide to add a wall here" I asked still rubbing my nose.

My mom laughed and said "Dear I'd like you to meet Alexander Nicholas Rest-burg, your fiancé."

I stepped back and looked up to see ocean green eyes staring at my blue-gray eyes. Wow! Alexander has jet black hair ocean green eyes, about 6'2 or so, large build not fat but brick muscle. He is my fiancé? "Jenesis, you should stop drooling, like your mother said, don't embarrass yourself too early on in the day" My dad said to me. "Hello?" I whispered.

Well maybe this guy isn't so bad after all. I mean he is good looking and does have a nice smile, I wonder if he has a good attitude. Oh I wonder if he has a good personality? I guess we will have to find out.