Chapter 2

Chapter 2

 Its been an hour since Amy left and i haven't heard from her. I am not sure why she just got up and left like that. But if i text her i am not sure what i should say. So i think i will just wait and see if she texted me first.

I need t figure out a way to Brice. I guess i could text him. But how do you tell someone that you are pregnant in a text. Maybe i should just call him and tell him that is a little better. I settled with just texting him and asking him to come over.

Briely: Hey Brice, its me Briely. I was just wondering if you could come over to my house i really need to talk to.

Brice: Ya gotta finish up here at practice and i will be right over.

Briely: ok thanks see you soon.

I am not sure how well this is going to go but lets hope it goes better then what happened when i told Amy. I heard the doorbell ring so i walked to the door and let Brice in.

So what did you need to talk to me about? Brice asked.

I think he knew that I was nervous. I asked him if we could sit down in the liveing room. He shook his head yes and we walked to the living room and sat down on the couch.

Brice i know that this is not what you wanted to hear at all but i thought i should tell you. I am pregnant. I said.

Brice looked at me then looked at the ground then back up at me.

Are you for sure that you are pregnant. He asked.

I took a test and it came back positive. But i made a doctors appointment for tomorrow and I really think that you should go with me. That is if you want to.

Briely i would not make you go to that by yourself. So yes i will go with you let me text Coach and tell him i wont be able to help out with football practice tomorrow. And if there is anything that you need just let me know i want to help in any way that i can. It is not just your baby or my baby it is our baby. He said.

Hearing say that it was our baby made me feel a little bit better. I just wish that Amy was here to support me right now because i really need my best friend. I checked my phone to see if she had texted me but there were no new messages on my phone so i stuck it back in my pocket.

Read, vote, comment.

Heidi Nicole