Meeting the boys and setting out:)

Hope you liked my last chapter. Yeah, so vote and comment! Love you all<3x

I ran out of the mall and straight home. I walked into the lobby of the hotel. The Bell Hop walked over to me taking my bags and placing them on the luggage carrier. I saw Alexa and she smiled at me holding out my key card. The Bell Hop had already got into the lift with my stuff. he held the door for me, I scanned my card and the lift shot up. I walked into my room placing my key card on the table and walking over to the living room. "You can put my stuff here thanks." I smiled as he unloaded the bags onto the floor. "Anything else miss?" "Nahh you can go, see you round" I called as he turned and walked out. It took me three trips up and down the stairs to get all my bags in the same room. I packed all my stuff over two days. 'BEEEEP!!' I shot straight out of bed and ran into my walk-in-wardrobe. I grabbed my denim JW shorts, threw on my Hollister top with my new blue JW hoodie and my Louis Vuitton heels. I went over to my dressing table and started applying my make-up when there was a knock on the door. "Come in" I shouted as I saw a curly black haired girl walk in wearing Hollister shorts, a JW T-shirt, a white Hollister hoodie with white Christian Louboutin shoes. "Scarlet!" I shouted as she shouted "Lotty!" We ran to each other dramatically and hugged tightly. We pulled away and started giggling uncontrollably. "You look hot babe!" I said looking her up and down. "As do you!" She said doing the same we both smiled and laught again. "Omg we only have one hour until the boys pick us up downstairs. I told Alexa to give us a call when they arrive." She said with excitement filling her eyes. We both knew Alexa because me and Scarlet had been friends since we were seven. Alexa had worked here since we were eleven and considering Scarlet had her own room in my apartment she practically lived here! "Right I need to finish my make-up and then we can go downstairs and get some breakfast." I was five minutes and my make-up was done. I popped it into my big LV bag that I was taking on the bus with me. It was just full of my phone, my purse, make-up and other things like that. I grabbed my bag in one hand and Scarlet's hand in the other and pulled her downstairs were mine and her LV suitcases were sitting. There was twenty suitcases between us both.. I hope they don't mind... and have room, ops! 

I quickly eat some toast before hearing 'Bring, bring' coming from the phone. "OMG THEY'RE HERE!!! Ahhhhhh!" I screamed before grabbing the phone off the hook. "Hia Lotty, your five boys are here. Would you like me to send Steff up to get your stuff?" She asked me. I coulden't answer for a while. "Miss Lotty, are you there?" She asked me again. "Oh..Urm... Yeah sorry do that, thanks." I answered finally. "Okay Steff will be up immediately" "Okay, cool, see you in a bit." I said before putting down the phone. Soon after there was a knock on the door. It was Steff for our stuff. I let him in and pointing him towards the mountain of bags that stood at the bottom of the stairs. "All of these?!" He asked looking shocked. "Yeah, we're girls...What did you expect?!" I asked him, he just looked at me and started piling them up on the cart. I grabbed my LV bag and so did Scarlet and we walked to the elevator. I scanned my card and we hoped in. We were scweeling all the way down in the lift so that we didn't have a massive fan girl moment when we saw them. I didn't want to look like an idiot in frount of them. The elevator door dinged and we got out. The five most hot, sexy, fit, gorgeous, beautiful boys stood there with their mouths open looking in our direction. "This is gonna be fun!" I heard Louis say to Harry a bit to loud. 

I walked over to the boys, my hand still in Scarlets. "Hi, I'm Lotty." I said holding out my hand for Liam to shake it. He didn't shake it.. he HUGGED me!! Me i'm now dead. I said hi to Harry-I got a hug, Louis-I also got a hug, Niall-got a massive hug and Zayn-also big hug. As much as I loved the other boys, Harry 'sexy' Styles was my favourite boy. We stood there for a moment when Alexa caught my eye. "Oh hang on I have to go see someone." I giggled as I left the boys and Scarlet who was chatting to Louis and she was blushing like crazy. He he he, she's gonna have fun this year. I was knocked out of my thoughts by 'lexa's voice. "Hey baby cakes, Steffs just loaded all of your bags in the bus. Your gonna be leaving in two minutes." I leaned over and gave her a big hug. "I'm gonna miss you, but I'll text you EVERY day! Promise!" I said to her holding out mu pinkie. She did the same then we hugged ones more before Harry came up to me and said "We have to go now love, come on we don't wanna be late do we?" He asked with a big smile on his face. "Kk. Lets go babe." I said not thinking. BABE! Did I just call Harry fucking Styles babe?! Oh god... He raised his eyebrows and lowered them. He took my hand and smiled. I smiled back and walked away from Alexa with him. I turned to her and blew her a kiss. I mouthed 'Bye babe' She smiled and all seven of us walked out of the hotel and on the the MASSIVE black tour bus. 

Hope you like it, I will keep updating. Thanks <3 Remember to comment and vote <3x