Pay backs a bad thing

Hey guys, this is my first book so It would be great if you could comment and vote and maybe some helpful Criticism

Thanks Jess x

We were the couple that everyone thought wouldn't last. Dan and I... No one ever understood us and I sort of get it, he was the high-school player that every girl wanted,who got invited to all parties,head of the football team and I was the girl they called an 'emo', that would play guitar rather than party, just an outsider . I was different in every single way to nearly everyone except my best friend Georgia. She was my rock.

"Jess! Oi you!" I didn't even need to look to know who it was.

"hey georgia what you got next?" I asked as we made our way across the agora.

"The same crappy lessons as always, maths then science... I swear I will commit if I don't get a decent lesson soon" she mumbled

"lucky I'm in the lesson with you then" I smiled back at her, I couldn't live without this girl.

The day passed quite quickly. Georgia and I had finally left the dullest assembly ever! We made our way across the field to the gate. I was just stepping through the gate as I was tackled. As I was about to yell curses I realised it was Dan.

"Hey beautiful!" he said cheerfully opening his arms for a hug

"Really? You just bundle into me and expect a hug? Really?"I said in mock anger

He just simply nodded, I embraced him tightly loving the closeness we had. Someone coughed and I blushed as georgia stood there fake gagging

"Way to ruin the moment george" he said,she smiled showing the perfect teeth she had, I wondered why she didn't have a boyfriend. She was a true beauty.

Dan turned to me, "guess who's staying over my house tonight?"

"oh I wonder who?"I said sarcastically. He rolled his eyes trying to hide the smile underneath the fake hard look he had plastered over his face.

"I'll be over about 7?" I said more of a question then a answer.

I had finally dragged myself home I didn't realise how tired I actually was. I took a deep breath and slid the key in the lock. I stepped in already hearing the argument. It was always the same 'I hate you!' 'why did I ever marry you?!' then there were tears my dad got drunk and my sister, brother and I just sat up stairs trying not hear every single word.

I walked straight pass the scene and walked up to my room and there he was the most important thing I had, Luke my brother, was lying face up on my bed his head phones In drowning out the yelling.He had this beautiful head of hair that just about covered his eyes, he had a well defined tanned face. We looked exactly the same, same eyes, same hair, just everything! Except for the years difference. He looked so peaceful, looked like he was dead, the only sign of life was his fingers drumming to the beat of the music.

I snuck up beside him and stared down at him, one of his eye began to crack open. He saw me and gasped, giving me a fake scowl. He tugged at the headphones and pulled me into an embrace, I reacted immediately and hugged him back.

"So what's it about now?" I asked cringing slightly as the yelling increased

"No idea, I've given up with caring" he said coldly. I know I should stick up for my parents but I couldn't really care either.

"Hey Jake I'm sorry but I'm staying at dans tonight, are you going to be alright?"I questioned him worriedly. He looked at me with soft eyes and replied

"Do you really think I won't be able to, Jess we've dealed with this for 17 years now. I can handle one night alone" he smiled and I couldn't help smiling back.

I began packing my stuff, just essentials. I went through it over and over again making sure I had everything. I was just about to leave when Jake grabbed my hand.

"I'll take you there " and before I could object he had dragged me to his cute little ford. It was sort of a shared car as I had a motorbike and needed another method of transport. That was another way I was so much more different to every other girl.

We arrived at Dans house about ten minutes later. When I noticed a car I'd never seen before in the drive. I wasn't bothered about that though I was just looking forward to a night with my boyfriend. I hopped out the car and leaned through the drivers window to Jake

"I'll call you on my way back okay?" I said looking at him happily

"text me if you need anything okay, it's not like have anything to do" he said and I sensed the disappointment in his tone. I gave him a small smile and he kissed my forehead as he began to pull away. I watched the car disappear out of sight.

I pulled out the key I had for his house slightly honoured to even have one in my hand and plunged it into the lock.

I stepped In recognising the familiar smell and the surrounding. I could hear a alight moaning coming from upstairs. I slipped off my DM's and crept up the stairs trying not to make a noise. I walked across the landing as the noises became louder. I got to his door but hesitated to push it open. When all of a sudden I heard "uggh! DAN!" a female voice screamed. I almost knocked the door down how hard I burst through. I was tearing up just looking at him with guilt written all over his face!

"How could you!? You lying cheating scumbag! I hope you rot in hell "I screamed.

I stormed down the stairs not wanting to leave him with out a little gift. On the drive sat his beautiful BMW. I took out my keys and slowly scratched 'cheating scumbag, die in hell'. I loved the screeching noise it made as I drew the last 'l'.

I knew he'd be down any minute with an excuse and was ready to scream at him for all this crap he put me through. I casually climbed onto the bonnet of the car admiring the art work I had done. I lay back waiting for him to come out , I heard him yell at his little whore to get out. So I knew he'd be down any second.... He really didn't know how bad pay back is....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well thanks for reading guys please comment and vote!