Chapter 5

Next chapter. Please Enjoy.

I'm really really sorry I took long to update.

Please keep reading and comment let me know how you like or not the story.

thanks

xxxxx

P.S. Right is  a picture of Shemar Yann Smith

 cute huh?

*********************************************************

Alison

Janice looks brighter i'll say, she seems really happy. I'm glad for her, but then, still hurts to know she better with her grand ma than me.

"Hey baby, here I bought this for you, well it's nothing really but I just thought you know I mean it'll be good I give you something so you think of me once a while." I hand it to her and she takes it reluctantly but once she opens it, she jumps off her chair to come and hug me, wow it felt so nice, i felt tears pricking my eyes, but immediately swallowed them. I help her put the gold bracelet I had made for her.

"Always be my baby" she reads flips it and reads again "Love, mom. Mom I know I haven't been the daughter you've always wished for recently but, I love this bracelet soo much and trust me mama deary I will always think of you, I promise to be a good girl and when I'm back you'll be really proud of me." She hugs me tightly again and we move on with our lunch just chatting and enjoying the last moments we still have together.

"ok i have to leave you dears, back to work." I stand and kiss each good bye, heading straight to the office, I have to empty my head and what better way to do it than working??

I reach the office and pass through Yann's door, he's concentrated on something on his computer screen, hmmm he's not been bad, at least not for the few hours I had to deal with him. hmm I sigh and move straight to mine. Mary's gone already, seems half of the staff have already made their way out too.

Shemar

Ahh! What a day, she's been out all day and when she gets back doesn't even stop to ask how was mine, if I did have lunch, or if I did my work properly or even if I missed her????? Grrrrrrrrrrr

What's wrong with me? Why am I getting so angry over her, pffff anyway, I'm glad I spoke to Janice today, she was soo happy about that, I would have loved to take her out for dinner so we can rejoice over my job but she said she was leaving the country and wouldn't be back before next year.Some family stuffs. I shrugged, I hate family problems, I left my  city becaus eof all the trouble I had handling my stupid family. I miss my mom though.

Anyways, it's getting late and that woman doesn't seem like she's leaving anytime by now, so I better let her know II want to leave.

I reach her door and knock slightly, she doesn't even raise an eyebrow "yes Yann,?"  I clear my throat and speak, well it's kinda getting a little late, so I wanted to know if I could leave, cuz I have to drop you off at your place, before I move back to mine, I live like on the other side of the city Ma'am."

She raises her head and looks at me.Then when she opens her mouth to speak what come out of it hits me straight through my brain like a bullet.

Alison

"Marry me." I said once I raised my head to look at him standing at my door. He had the look of a "oh my that monkey can dance Makarena" hahahha it was funny and I think ridiculous what I just said but really you neeeded to see this guy's face. 

I know it may sound strange and totally duh!! what's come over you, but Ij ust hadn't time to think of a better option.

I came back to the office trying to think off Janice going miles away from me, and opening my mals to read I find this letter from the boss telling me we've just been refused the Carman Gold contract. WTF!!!!! But the most interesting part is that being one of the oldest and strong reputed companies in the financial sector, Mr Carman is a conservator and stick to old fashioned rules.

He clearly states in his refusal that he can't trust his funds to a single lady at the head of a company. They (single women) are surely the most distracting and unstable people in the business world. Plus being a single mom, i must surely not have time to follow the eduscation of my child properly so how will I lead his employees on the project given to me."

Tom, my boss agrees down and says it's not the first contract we're being refused because of your position in the company and status as a woman. No offence but I think you better find someone to settle down with at least for the time we settle every big contracts. I have a few candidates you may be interested into.

BS!!! Total and complete BS!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr What??!!! Tom did believe I could let down the company and plus that wants to choose the man for me?? No wayyyy I was going to pick my own partner and by the way why must I do as they say?? We can surely do without them and get better clients. I sigh knowing that these ones were the best around.

Just when I was thinking of a plan in my head, He knocked on the door. And it just hit me up.

I'll get him to marry me and then settle a contract for that. Good. I'll let him know about it and then we'll settle down a legal paper.

"So? You lost your tongue Yann? " I say knowing he must still be in shock from what he just heard.

"Liste." I say, "Just go home ok? I'll get home by myself today. We'll continue working tomorrow, you pick me up and don't dare be late. Make reservations for a table for two at La Fourchette, this Friday 7pm, you and I are going to talk about your future over dinnner. Please look for a tuxedo and make yourself .......less shabby. Night Yann." i wave and he lives the room still with thos eyes....Oh i saw a monkey dancing makarena!! Hihihiihi.

Ok let me head straight home and start thinking over my arguments for the dinner. I feel it's going to be a very very long dinner.

****************************************************************************

Author's note: Ok just finished the chapter, not very happy chapter huh??

Anyway coming up with better things in the next chapters.

Alison is proposing, Shemar thinks it's an opportunity but for what??