Maddness

~ MADNESS~

I slowly opened my eyes. My vision was blurred but cleared. I sat up and looked up. Am I in the museum? No, it was not the museum. It was somewhere,  painted black and there was only one bulb that hung above me on a loose wire. I looked around. I was in a hallway that looked to go on forever. I tried to stand but felt a sharp pain in my leg, I fell and I quickly looked at my leg. It looked like it was ripped open, blood was everywhere and I could see my skin turning purple ( I may not be a doctor but I know when a body part turns purple, something's wrong.) I struggled to move, but was weak, too tired, too much in pain. I could feel my breathing change to gasps of air. I don't want to die, I thought! Not here. I looked to the right of me with the bit of energy I had left and saw a bottle about the size of my hand; it had a strange yellow liquid in it that glowed. I reached for it and read the label. It said ' drink me' in what looked to be blue crayon. I slowly dragged it back. I popped open the lid and drank a little, I know it was a bad idea, but I didn't care if it was poison at the time. I felt a major pain in my leg, like someone was squeezing it. I screamed in my head and grabbed my leg. When I looked at my hand there was no blood.There was no pain. I sat up and looked at my leg. The cut was gone. I looked at the bottle again, then put it in my purse. Whatever this was,  I knew I would need it again.

I walked down the endless hallway looking for the end. It was poorly lit and hard to see. As I walked down the hallway I heard a cracking sound from under my feet and stopped. I tried to see what was under my feet.  I picked up something square and sharp. When I took a closer look it, it looked like glasses. I remembered the boy I met at the museum, the one with glasses. I got excited. Maybe I wasn't alone.  Maybe that boy was here. I started to run down the hallway tightly grasping the glasses in my hand.  The bleeding started again, but I didn't care. I still had something to hope for.

~SUP GUYS! I KNOW I KNOW THAT WAS FREAKISHLY SHORT AND I'M A BIG JERK FOR LEAVING YOU HANGING. BUT I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN NEXT AND I'M TALKING WITH MY AWSOME CUZ FOR IDEAS BUT I PROMISE THAT FROM NOW ON I'LL WORK ON EVERY THING AT ONCE TO GIVE YOU GUYS THE AMOUNT OF STORIES YOU WANT.  BE HAPPY!

AND I'M NOT SHUR IF YOU KNEW BUT IM DOING THIS THING WERE IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS FOR THE CHARATERS (LIKE WHATS YOUR FAVIROT FOOD, OR HOW TALL ARE YOU) THEY WILL AWNSER IT FOR YOU.😝 COOL AN'T IT! BE SHUR TO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND VOTE FOR IT AND BE SURE TO READ MY OTHER STORIES. PEACE OUT ALL OF YOU DEMO-chan1 OUT!~