Meeting Him

Narrator:

High school... don't we love it. The constant food fights and flushing of heads, what's more to love? Tamika didn't think it could get any worse. Until the Dolan twins arrived... they were going to be her worst nightmare.

Tamika's P.O.V

I was slumped back into my seat when 2 new students were introduced. Hot boys. Great. Another opportunity to embarrass myself. As if they'd even second look me anyway, I had nothing to worry about. Or so i thought.

They were called Ethan and Grayson, fraternal twins, one as attractive as the other, if you got past the hair they were basically identical apart from a few freckles. Ethan had thick curly hair, with a blue strand at the back, it reminded me of a blue airhead. Grayson had all brown hair, swept back into a quiff. My weakness. They took the only two seats available, the ones at either side of me, of course. To my surprise, they were really polite, almost flirtatious. I liked this of course, and as i was the only one willing to talk to them, i was selected to show them around the place...which wasn't as bad as i thought it would be.
'So, what brought you here to L.A' i said trying to spark a conversation.
'We didn't really get the best of starts in our home in New Jersey, so we decided that we'd give L.A a shot, and so far im loving it.' Grayson replied looking me up and down.
'Oh, like you didn't like many people?'
'Something like that'
We neared the toilets and Ethan needed to go, he said he'd catch us up. Grayson and I continued walking until we got to the janitor's closet, where Grayson opened the door and pushed me in, following behind. As he shut the door, I began breathing heavily, I was extremely nervous. What did he plan to do? He pushed me up against the wall, one hand on my hip and the other hand resting on the wall above my shoulder.
I bit my lip, this seemed to spark excitement in Grayson, as he said,
'Don't do that. You have no idea what it does to me.'
I didn't know what to say, it was like he wanted to fuck me right there. But he couldn't even if he did, as Ethan was knocking because he heard voices.
'I'll finish this later' Grayson said, before letting me show them around the rest of the school like nothing ever happened.

IM SO FUCKING SORRY I KNOW HOW SHIT THIS IS IT WILL GET BETTER I PROMISE OMFG IM ACTUALLY ASHAMED I APOLOGIZE AND IF YOU GOT THIS FAR HELLO I LOVE YOU WHY DID YOU KEEP READING

P.S: ITS ALSO RLLY SHORT WTF IT FELT LIKE I WROTE 600 PAGES I'LL MAKE THE NEXT ONE LONGER