Wanderer

Hey guys! It's me with that book I was talking about. You guys are pretty set on a Skybrine story. However, this one will be disconnected from the Marked series. [Sad face] I know.

Anyway. I hope you guys enjoy this story!

Adam's POV

I never brought harm to anyone.

"Mariah get back!"

I never got angry at them when they chased me from the village with weapons.

"Monster!"

"The Spawn of Brine is among us!"

They never gave me a chance to speak.

"Get out of here! We don't want you around freak!"

It's been around 8 months since I've ran into another village. Or into another crafter that is.

I've been alone all my life. I didn't even know if I had parents to be exact.

The cruel world of Minecraftia hit an orphan boy hard.

Turning it's back on him, of course...I was never truly alone.

I had this amulet hanging around my neck since the day I opened my eyes. He was apart of me in some way.

And by He, I meant Herobrine. The Nether ruler and brother of Notch, the Aether ruler.

Their myths were known to all, if you had just spawned in or you were born. You just...knew.

But my eyes. Of course they were golden...but they still had that blank stare just as he. A sigh left my lips as I walked on the border, separating a Plains biome and a Snow biome.

It was nightfall as I kept walking. My black cloak hung tightly to my body as beings I learned were called Mobs, walked and scattered throughout the land.

They never touched me. They'd seem to look confused as I passed them. I could just barely understand them too. They always said the same thing.

Mas.....ter?

No. That wasn't me...I was nothing like Herobrine. My existence had nothing to do with him! Something must've happened...I couldn't be him in the body of someone else!

I growled to myself, mobs flinching back and scurried off while I stopped and put a hand on my temple. My anger was another issue.

Whenever it boils up, I get unstable and the powers I knew I had got out of control.

Mas...ter

I spun around, anger enriched on my face as I glared at the white skeleton who stood it's ground.

"I am not Herobrine!" I shook my head and breathed in, tempted to cool down in the snow. But then again...

Snow hurts me.

..I...know...

My head whipped back towards it, what did it mean it knows? If it knew then it should stop calling me that and attack me like I was a normal crafter!

...Feel...L...ike...Mas...ter

"That's no excuse!," I closed my eyes while my hands tightened into a fist. "Don't call me Master...I...I'm Sky" I opened my eyes again, wearily looking back at it.

...Trev....olt...

It clattered. Trevolt huh? I nodded my head, slowly walking away from it.

Go...where?

It asked, sticking beside me. I sighed in distress, Trevolt was just gonna follow me around then huh? I never spoke to anyone, much less a mob.

"I dunno...I'm just going"

I answered, for awhile it went silent, Trevolt even vanished at one point. I looked back to the Snow biome, dreading the fact that I had to cross it.

"Dammit all" I muttered mainly to myself, quickening my pace and shivering violently at the cold air. I frowned as I kept walking, dodging the snow that fell off of branches and keeping myself warm as best as I could.

Mas.......Sky

I jumped and stopped, I didn't expect Trevolt to follow me. I turned to look at it and pouted, the cold made me sneeze loudly.

"Wha-er...," I didn't even know if I should call it a friend. "Yeah"

..take.

I looked down to its extended hand to see black shades. Cautiously I took them from Trevolt, thanking it quietly.

"Where did you get these?" I asked, looking back up once I put them on.

Doesn't....ma....tter

I frowned, turning once I started feeling the warmth of the sun.

"You...should, get to cover.." I mumbled turning back but frowning to find Trevolt already gone. Such a weird Skelton.

Another sneeze ripped through me as I continued, cursing the biome left and right until I made it to a cozy town in a desert biome. I kept my head low, steering away from the early risers as they set up their shops.

"Hey!" I froze and picked my head up, looking at a merchant, his smile never faltering.

"You seem new here. My name is Marvin, I run the local Inn" I nodded, nervous he'd find out about my eyes and turn on me just like everyone else.

"I...I am" He gave a soft chuckle, "My name is...Adam, but I go by Sky" My voice was low as I brought my hood down.

"Welcome to Breckenridge Sky! If you're looking for the Inn, it's down the path and to the left, tell my wife I sent you alright?" I nodded my head slowly, ignoring the blush on my cheeks.

"I uh...I will...Thank you" I nodded towards him, scampering away. I had every reason to be nervous, I didn't want to be alone anymore.

I wanted to belong somewhere...Anywhere! With the past runs, The thought made me terrified. The only thing I could do was follow his directions. I've been wandering biome after biome for nearly a year, I didn't sleep much, the longest I ever got was 4 hours.

But I was drained.

I needed this start. I needed something. Hopefully...my start would be here.

"Um...Hi? Marvin sent me" A middle aged woman lifted her head from behind the counter, smiling widely at me.

"Well well! Come in! I'll show you to a room!" For the first time in awhile I gave a genuine smile, quickly paying for the night with the iron I had but she only took half after seeing I didn't own much.

"Thank you" She gave me another smile and went off, I turned back into the room and locked the door. Peace drifting over me as I went over to the bed.

This was definitely the start I needed.