10:30 A.M- January 30th: My band's Going On Tour

I never really understood fate. Fate's one of those things that you can't control what happens and when it happens. One thing for sure is, Fate does things in the craziest ways. When I first got the first text from R, it was durning a time of need. A time of wanting someone around me, who would want to talk. It was stressful not having my dad home all the time. He was a busy man, so I never got to see him much. He would for months on end for his job. That day that R texted me, my father announced that he was going to be gone in February and until June sometime. His job caused a bit of strain on our Father Daughter relationship, but I would go and see him durning the stops he was near where we live or I would fly out and surprise him.

"Honey, I'm going to go out and buy some batteries for your camera so you can go out and take some pictures," My dad says opening the door.

"Alright. Be careful. I love you," I say as I click my phone screen on.

New Text Message from: R🤔

I smile as my dad returns the "I love you" before shutting my door.

10:30 A.M.

R🤔: Morning Sunshine.

Mackenzie🦄: Is my new name Sunshine, Mr. R?

*R changed Mack to Sunshine 🌞*

R🤔: Why yes, yes it is. 😊

*Mackenzie🦄 changed her own name to Mack 💙*

Mack 💙: How are you doing this beautiful morning?

R🤔: Great, I just found out that my band is going on tour and I'm freaking hyped.

Mack 💙: If only I knew your band, I could tell you if I have ever heard of them. 😉

R🤔: Haha, nice try Sunshine.

Mack 💙: Hey, it was worth a shot. Please can you tell me? I promise that I won't stalk your band too much.

R🤔: In the future Mack. In the future.

Mack 💙: 👌

R🤔: Hey, don't give me that.

Mack 💙: 👌

R🤔: Mackenzie. Don't. Give. Me. That.

Mack 💙: And why not?

R🤔: Because I'm your friend..?

Mack 💙: I have never laughed so hard in my life.

3:20 P.M.

Mack 💙: R, I didn't mean it. I'm sorry.

R🤔: It's okay, Mack. I'm not mad at you. I was at band practice. I could never be mad at you. 💓

Mack 💙: Awe, R. You're too sweet.

R🤔: Yeah, you get that a lot when you're a heartthrob.

Mack 💙: Oh. . .

Mack 💙: So you're famous?

R🤔: There's another hint at my life Sunshine. 😉

********

Bam, how about that? Guys, I finished exams and I have decided that I'm going to try and update this book everyday or every other.

Almost less than a week until 16. YEAH.

Anyway, do you guys have any new guesses on who Mack's dad is?

The first right answer, will be announced in the chapter that we find out who he is. ;) Which might be next chapter.

Questions:

How are you liking this book so far?

Do you think shes a fan of R5?

Do you see any research from her in the future?

Who do you think her dad is? (First right answer will be getting a shout out, a follow and a book read)

I love you all so much!! Keep on Rocking Rockers!

Me after finals; ⬆️⬆️⬆️

~Rydel's Babe