Chapter Eight

Hello! I warn you guys this is a sad chapter- I'm sorry in advance haha! Anyways I hope you enjoy it, no dedication today :) My kik isn't working for some reason :( Even though this is just a story, I want to mention 2 things. 1) Bullying is very real. Some people do suffer like Gem suffers in this story. If you or anyone else are being bullied, PLEASE tell someone. You or nobody else deserves it. 2) Suicide is also very real. If you or you suspect anyone else is suicidal tell someone. Please don't take your own life. You matter. Someone cares. I care. You are very important.
Gemmini P.O.V

It has been a few weeks since I started going out with Ace. The bullying has gotten a lot worse. I've never been beat up this bad, or treated this badly by them. It has been taking a major toll. I love Ace obviously, but this bullying is getting out of hand. The boys were never going to see reason. Most nights, I've cried myself to sleep. It should be the best days of my life, now I finally have a boyfriend. Not this mess.

Liam P.O.V

Everyone thinks I hate Gem now. I don't. I still love her and I still wish she was my girlfriend. Why did she go to Ace? Honestly, what the hell does she see in him? I've tried everything to get her to like me. I've written songs for her, sung for her, everything. But that isn't enough for her. That begs the question, what is? If Ace was any other lad, I probably would've just beat him up. Scared him away from Gem. But it is Ace. He is a nerdy, geeky lad. But he is tall and strong. He could probably flatten me with one blow. That doesn't stop me thinking about beating him up though. But I'm not stupid enough to actually try it on. Tomorrow, I think I'll go to Louis's house. That should hopefully take my mind off things.

Gemmini P.O.V

I've decided. I'm going to end this mess. Whats the point in living? I'm just a joke. Nobody likes me. I must be different. The boys have the pick of the entire school to bully, and yet they choose me. I couldn't just leave though. I have to leave a note to the ones, who maybe do care for me.

Dear Aunt and Uncle,

Thank you for adopting me. I know I've been a bit of a burden on you. It wasn't your fault after all, my own parents hated the very bones of me. But you did take me on. Thanks. I love you both. Please take comfort in the fact my suicide wasn't because of you.

Love

Gem xxx

Dear Ace,

I love you so much. I always have and always will. I'm sorry for leaving you like this. I guess I'd better tell you now. I've done this because you know Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Harry Styles and Zayn Malik? They bully me when you aren't around.They call me, laugh at me and beat me up. Its horrific. They have put me in Hospital more times than I care to count. I have to get myself out of this mess. And this is the only way I know really. I'm sorry. I'll always love and care for you. Do move on though. Try and find another girl, who deserves you. You deserve to be happy.

Love you a ton

Gem <3 xxxxx

I was crying. I decided to write a note to each of the boys.

Dear Liam,

I am no longer around because of you. Well 1/5 of it is because of you. You drove me to this. You have always bullied me. Thats nothing new. But because I rejected you, you took bullying to its highest level. You beat me up awfully, you called me horrific names. You made me a mess. I hope you feel constantly guilty

Gem

Dear Louis,

I am gone because of you, well 1/5. You bullied me. Always. You called me. You beat me up. Feel proud. Who will you bully now?

Gem

I copied the same message I wrote for Louis,for Harry, Niall and Zayn. I was going to do it on the cliff edge. It was easy. Jump off the cliff. And that would be the end and hopefully peace. I decided to tweet something. Something that wouldn't be too obvious, but hopefully after it happened people would get it. I decided to tweet

"Going to the cliff edge, hopefully I can find some peace"

I then put my notes in envelopes. I arranged my things. I then left my house for what would be a final time.

Niall P.O.V

Me and the boys were hanging out at Louis's. Louis had a great family and house. His parents were hardly ever home and we basically had run of the house. Louis grabbed some Lager cans out the fridge.

"Care for a drink?"

"Sure," I nodded. I opened the can and drank. The cool liquid trickled down my throat. It felt good. It tasted good. I logged onto my twitter. I saw a recent tweet off Gem. I felt bad that the boys were all still bullying her. Liam had been saying how bad he felt a few weeks back. But recently he had been the worst culprit. Even worse than Louis and that is bad.

"Going to the cliff edge, hopefully I can find some peace"

What on earth did she mean by that? I know Gem didn't like me, but I decided to go and see anyway.

"Hey lads, I'm going for a walk to clear my head," I informed them

They all nodded, happily downing their Beer. They'd be drunk soon and terribly hungover tomorrow. I left the house and walked towards the cliff edge. I got there and walked slowly along the cliff edge. I looked over the edge and although there was netting surronding it, it was quite scary. It was such a huge drop, hundreds of feet down. I continued walking and ended up in the quietest part of the cliff edge. Then I saw a girl climbing over the netting, putting her feet on the cliff edge. What the hell was this stupid kid doing?!? I came closer and I saw. It was Gem.

"STOP NOW!" I yelled running forwards.

"NO I WANT TO DIE!" Gem yelled

I didn't reply to her. I simply started to scale the high, metal fencing myself. I scraped my knees and I felt the red liquid ooze out of the cuts. But this wasn't about me. It was about saving Gem's life. Because I knew if she died, I was guilty of Murder. Because I partly drove her to this. I managed to get down onto the cliff edge. It was terrifying. I was stood on the very edge of this cliff. One little slip and I was dead. I grabbed Gem by the waist. Now what could I do? I couldn't rescale the fence with Gem in my arms. And I wasn't letting her go. I didn't trust her. I then saw a large, bulky rock on the side. I picked it up in my free arm and rammed it between the bars of the netting. After ten or so gruelling minutes it bent. It bent enough to slide ourselves through. I slid Gem through first, then myself. Then I grabbed her hand and ran. I heard people shouting behind us "Stupid kids, playing on the cliff edge! How dangerous!"

"Yeah were so silly aren't we Gem?" I laughed nervously.

Gemmini P.O.V

I got to the quiet spot along the cliff edge. There was a large amount of netting surronding the cliff and lots of danger signs. Like I cared now. I started to climb the fencing. As I was pretty much there I heard someone scream. It was a boy. That was all I knew. I didn't care enough to see exactly who it was. As I got onto the actual cliff edge, I felt strong arms grab me. I then turned my head to face my "rescuer" It was Niall. Niall fucking Horan. One of the boys that helped me do this. He kept tight hold of me and then he bent the bars of the netting. Once he succeded he grabbed my hand and we ran.

He then took me back home. As we were running back to mine, I glanced up at Niall. His eyes were filled with tears. Did he perhaps feel guilty? That would be a miracle and half. Once we arrived home, I recieved the shock of my life. Ace was in my bedroom already. I forgot. I was meant to be meeting him at mine half an hour ago. He had obviously been crying. My letters I left were all open. He saw me and gave the most evil look to Niall. He grabbed me and hugged me tight.

"I'm so glad your not dead Gem! I was going out my mind with worry!" He sobbed into my chest.

He then looked up at Niall. "So what the fuck are you doing here?"

"He found me trying to jump," I cried

"Our Bully has redemmed himself," Ace said emotionless taking a step towards Niall "You and your chums will be so sorry you ever did this to my girl. You little bastard. You'll be sorry. I promise that,"

Dun dun! See you next chapter!