I think its love

Morgans POV.

I'm in princes house. I just want to sleep everything away. My body hurts, I'm so weak and basically tired of everything. I washed my face and put on one of princes shirts. now I'm just staring at the mirror. scratches, bruises, looks like what might be a scar. I had to laugh cuz I got my ass beat for idk what reason. Prince was still waiting for me to explain and I knew I had to tell him.

"Are you ready to tell me what happen?" he sound a bit annoyed which he shouldn't be cuz I'm the one who got the ass beatn'.

"Alright. well when you took me home I called out for roc to see if he was home. he didn't answer. so i thought maybe he was still out or sleep. I went into the kitchen got something to drink and went to the living room to watch tv. I called rocs name to make sure he was here or not. still no answer. so after about 20 minutes I went up stairs to take a shower. as soon as I opened the door I got punched in the face. I fell to the floor. and he continued to hit me. he hit in my head kicked me a few times. everything just happened to fast." tears formed in my eyes. Prince pulled me in and held me. I felt water fall down my forehead. I looked up and prince was crying. I got up to get some tissues for prince. but when I started to walk prince grabbed my hand and pulled me in front of him. I was so confused

"What?....do you want anything else?" he didn't answer he just stood up and looked straight into my eyes. I didn't realize how beautiful they are. He cupped my face and his lips met mine. and lawd were they soft. his hands wondered my body. We smiled between kisses. every minute, every second felt right. he picked me up and I rapped my legs around his waist. things started to get heated and he slammed my back against the wall. nigga almost broke my back but I continued wrestling my tongue with his. We heard the door open and his mother walked in. I was so embarrassed I fell to the floor and got back up so quick and fixed my self.

"Well um sorry to interrupt" Jacobs mom said. smiling a little.

"Uh um no no we were just um stretching"

"With each others lips?.......riiight diner will be ready in a little. Morgan is it? nice to meet you sweetie" she left the room and I'm just standing there in a daze. Im so embarrassed it's not even funny. I sat on his bed and buried my head under his pillow.

" Are you okay O.o" prince asked

" Don't look at me like that I'm embarrassed" I crossed my arms and pouted like a child.

"Awe my baby is embarrassed....uh I mean Morgan...i have to pee"

"What did you just call me?" i heard him I just want to hear him say it again lml.

"Nothing I have to pee brb."

-Prince POV'

Roc is a straight up dick head. but I ain't stressin him right now. all I can think about is Morgan. Her lips against mine felt amazing. everything felt right and nothing else mattered. Of course my mom had to barge in and ruin shit. not like I was planning to go anywhere..........okay maybe I was but I wasn't going to go that far anyway. I called her baby by mistake. it just slipped out. it just felt right to say it. Ima make her mine just not today. but what I will do is show her how much I care so she won't end up in no one else's hands. but I walk out the bathroom and there she is 😍 just sitting up watching tv. the mother of my children!!! Okay maybe not that far but it would be nice to be with her for the rest of my life. I can see it happening.

"What you watching?"

"Pac-man and the ghostly adventures 😁!" She yelled like a child.

"😑 you like that cartoon?"

"Duh it's life prince get it together babe...i mean prince."

"What did you call me ?😏"

"N-nothing nothing😳"

"DINERS READY!!" Morgan and I raced downstairs to the diner table. did she really just race me to the diner table? wow she is such a child I fuckin love it.

"This looks delicious mom"

"Yea thanks ms Perez"

"Np and you can call me Mom Morgan :)

"Thank you" after diner we all just talked and Morgan and I went up stairs and went to bed

------------next morning 7am------------

Im not a morning person but something woke me up. it felt empty next to me. Morgan wasn't wrapped in my arms. I got up so quick and ran downstairs.

"Mom where's!......oh hay Morgan."

"Hey haha *pecks him on the cheek*"

"Why are you dressed like that?"

"Your mom and I are about to go out for a run...wanna come?"

"Nah I'll go and play ball with the boys"

"Ready Morgan?"

"Yea mom, see you later prince" I went up stairs called ray, and prod up to see if they want to play ball. they said they were already there so I got ready and headed to the basketball court.

-------basketball court---------

"Wassup bro *guy handshake ray and prod*

"Wassup prince" did this nigga roc really just try to give me a handshake? he can take his hand and shove it up his ass. I just looked at him and shot a 3 pointer.

"2 on 2. Prince and ray, prod and roc. We going up to what?"

"50. Ray and I gonna win anyway"

"Sure" ray and prod checked the ball and we started the game. I was open and ray passed the ball to me. I made a two pointer. it was rocs and prods ball and I tried to block roc from making his shot. my phone rang and I stopped to answer it. then roc bumps me to make the shot -_-

"Yo! wtf !"

"My fault calm down"

"Anyway wassup ma....what?!.....okay which hospital?.....alright bye. I gotta go" I didn't stay long enough for them to ask questions. but Something happened to Morgans ankle so I ran to the hospital.

-------at the hospital-----

" Prince! hi!" she seemed mad excited and im just looking at her like she stupid. something happened to her ankle and she happy?

"Uh what happened to your ankle?"

"The doctors said I just twisted it badly nothing to serious but don't put to much pressure on it."

"Kids I have some great news!"

"Yea?" Morgan and I both said in unison.

"I've been looking up schools and I found one you guys will start on Monday it's called Heidi high school"

"😑 tomorrow is Monday" I said in the most serious tone ever.

"I know isn't it great"

"Ugh!! Morgan and I don't think so." the doctors walk in and they said she can go home now.

---------back at Princeton's house-------

"Are you ready to go back to school morg?"

"Nah not really. not at all actually. 😔"

"What's wrong?"

"Just thinking that's all. miss my dad."

"He died?"

"Walked out when I was like 11"

"Oh I'm sorry babe...MORGAN! oh fuck it Lml 😏. just sleep it out" I gave her a kiss on her forehead and she fell asleep in my arms. I think I'm falling in love with her.

For those who are reading I'm sorry if this story sucks or my updating isn't as quick as it should be but I'm sick so I'm trying lml. But comment if I should finish this storyyy.

Duces ✌️