𝟏𝟖. Article

WHO IS MARY JANE WATSON?

Wow! Magazine
written by Avery Paige

Recently, Tom Holland (23) known for his role as Peter Parker in the Spider-Man MCU films, has been seen commenting on Instagram posts from ogmaryjane. The owner behind this account is a 21-year-old woman who named Mary Jane Watson who has experienced a bit of limelight herself through her older brother, Jude Watson.

Now, we can only wonder as to why the two are talking and how Holland found out about Watson. She's not an actress or a model, but a college student studying psychology. Really, she's nothing special and it's very alarming that Holland would talk to someone like her.

Their relationship on Instagram usually consists of Holland complimenting her and Watson berating him. One could only wonder as to why Holland continues to talk to her.

Many people also speculate that Watson was not named Mary Jane at birth but simply renamed herself when she turned 18. Claims to that have not been fully develop but whenever someone takes these claims to Watson, she either curses them out or blocks them. Suspicious, is it not?

Overall, Mary Jane Watson does not seem like the nicest person in the world and it's a wonder as to why someone like Tom Holland would continue a relationship with her, especially since she could be leading him on because her recent picture shows her and another unnamed male. Could this be her boyfriend?

Tell us what you think about Mary Jane!

she seems great! 31%
total trash! 69%