2. Love Unflow

Now I wanna take things down a notch, think about the days when you loved me lots,

Think about the ways that you made me hot, or about the times that can't be forgot.

I wanna talk about how good you look, about the ways you moan and how you had me shook.

All about the nights that we shared, all about our bodies and how they ensnared.

I think it's time that we got a bit rude, do you remember the times that we were nude?

The feel of your skin all up against mine, the scent of your sweat it was so divine.

I loved the way that you arched your back, and the way that you'd never let me slack.

The way you'd moan my name into my ear, you want me inside and you've made that clear.

Damn the way you'd get so dripping wet, not filming us more is my only regret.

I miss the way that our bodies locked, all you could hear was our bed get rocked.

The way you used to lick up and down my wrists, your tightness always left me with clenched fists.

It's all about the look on your gorgeous face, your beautiful body it was my worship place.

You know you've got all of those perfect curves, I can't believe that I beat all the herds,

Of guys trying to get on top of that; just know now I'm never gonna give it back.

That's the thing with just how good you are, you're like my very own brand-new sports car,

Which I don't wanna share with anybody, especially after when I hit that doggy.

Love how you used to scratch all over me, spell out your name, and mark your property.

I guess I liked the thought of being owned, I know you love hearing the way I groaned.

The way you used to touch all over me, baby girl I've never felt so lucky.

The way you would grip it while I'm inside, I'm hitting you hard you've got nowhere to hide.

I start to get inside you real deep, I tell you like it by the way you leap.

Your bodies moving slowly up and down, your loves the ocean girl I'm gonna drown.

You look so good in the candlelight, tonight I'm preparing for my biggest fight.

I've got to make sure I go in so hard, that you'll struggle to walk even half a yard.

I know my fingers always made you gush, but we've got all night lady there's no rush.

I think I'll make you squirt for me some more times, because my fingers love the feeling of your insides.

I could finish practically right there, with just one look into your sexy stare.

I guess it's love that made it feel so good, I always want one more time an I wish I could.

I love the tension as I feel you building up,tonight's my biggest final, it's my own world cup.

Trust me I know that nothing else compares, to your gorgeous face, and your amazing hair,

To your sexy lips, and your perfect hips, I know you're such a freak, it makes my knees go weak,

But now I think it's time to just take things slow, talk about this love and how I'll never let go.

Talk about the future when we have our own home, and how every night you'll be getting boned.

Ever since we been together girl I've got a glow, you're the greatest ever lady, and that I know,

I just hope you realise how much I love you so, because without you suddenly I start to feel real low.

But tonight's not about that, no, I'm here for the show,

So, let's get undressed girl and let our love unflow,

I said let's get undressed girl and let our love unflow,

It's not a real word but let our love unflow,

Let's get undressed girl and let our love unflow.