n i n e

hi :)

lacey's pov

"stop messaging me, grayson. you're going to get me in trouble," i think to myself as i sat in the test room. and of course, grayson keeps blowing up my phone, he must've forgot what it's like to go to school.

"whoevers phone that is needs to be shut off. immediately," the teacher says sternly as she sat at her desk, twirling a pencil around.

dammit.

++

i slam the door to my car shut as lunch break went on, i pulled up imessage and look at the things he was sending me. it was a mixture of, 'respond lacey' and imessage games.

i hit call and it rings for a few seconds.

"grayson!" i shout as he connects, "can you not message me during class?" he clicks his tongue on the roof of his mouth.

"right," he takes a deep breath, "forgot about that."

"oh yeah. no really?"

"oh har-har, lace." then, he perks up, "i'm coming next week! aren't you excited?"

"yeah, totally," i say, sarcasm lacing my voice.

"maybe we can see each other. oh and we can- fuck," he mumbles quietly.

"what?" i ask, repositioning in the seat.

"um, i forgot to tell you something. fuck, i'm so sorry, lacey."

"what? oh my, what the hell happened?"

"lacey," he gulps, then he hesitates. it was clear, and i knew something was off, "how will we see- um- each other? if you don't come to the show?"

"must be fate. we don't," i say.

"but," he repeats the same word a few times.

"grayson, i'm talking to you because we can be internet friends, or something."

"and because you don't want me to leak your nudes?" he asks out of boredom.

"partially," i say with a breath. "i have christian parents and if they found out I took a nude, to then send it they'll have my neck."

"right," he laughs awkwardly for a few seconds before having it die down, "dont worry."

"no ones seen your nudes. only you and i,"

i sigh, "good. anyways, i need to go get lunch. i'll see if i have time to talk to you after."

"okay, bye lace."

"bye,"

++

grayson's pov

no one has seen your nudes, only you and i.

and maybe the exception of my brother.

and one of his friends.

two, two of his friends.

little shitheads.

god, i'm sorry lacey.

___

FILLER

A/N: so, I know I haven't update for two months -aka last year- and I'm so sorry! How in the world have we gotten this book to 40K reads?! That's nearly insane and i can't even comprehend it.

you all are amazing, and I don't want to let you down with this story. I will try to do everything to let this fulfill your needs. I love every single one of you guys.

And 700+ followers?! That's insane, I'll say!

Thank you so much for the endless support, I love you. Problematic soon!