Joining the Crew

(image doesn't belong to me. it belongs to Pole-Bear)

"Okay (y/n) first day of work, you got this" I said standing outside the door. Taking  deep breathe I opened the door and walked in. "Oh miss (yln) just in time" the owner said spotting me. I made my way over to him "yep (y/n) (yln) reportin for duty sir" I said giving a salute. He chuckled "yes. Now then I'll be having you shadow a few of the other guards till you get the hang of things" he said leading me forward. I nodded and looked around. As we walked I watched as little kids ran around wild. "Dang them young'uns sure seemed riled up" I say laughing. the owner turns raising an eyebrow. "that seems a little weird to say" the owner says chuckling. I blush and look away. We continued on. "Scott my boy just the man I was looking for" the owner said. I looked up and saw a man. He was wearing a light blue shirt with a semi dark blue collar. He wore a black tie and black pants with black shoes. He had green rimmed glasses. "Is this the new guard" Scott asked. "Yeah I'm (y/n) it's nice to meet you" I say holding out my hand. He blinks and grins shaking my hand. "It's nice to meet you to" he says. "Well I'll leave you to it. Scott show her the works." the boss says walking away. I turn to him. "okay (y/n) just follow me" he says walking away. I follow behind him watching the kids run around. "First order of business check the animatronics, make sure they're behaving right with the kids" he says. We come to the main party room and I see the toys up onstage. "The kids seem to be havin a good time" I say watching as they swarm the stage, he chuckles but covers it up with a cough. "okay Toy Freddy, Chica, and Bonnie seem to be doing good" Scott says. I nod and we start moving. "Next we check on Mangle in Kids Cove" he says walking to another part of the Pizzeria. we walked in and I saw the kids swarming a white and pink thing. I gasped as I saw the kids tearing apart a fox. "Hey leave her be" I said storming over to them. They gasped and whirled around. "How would you like it if some one took you apart. Now then I want you to apologize and run on to the rest of the gang" I say. they nod and leave. I sigh and kneel next to the poor fox. "Oh you poor thing. What did those little rascals do to you" I say gently rubbing her head. "Um that wasn't a good idea" Scott says. "I couldn't just stand there and watch them hurt the poor darling" I say. He sighs and walks out. "I'm sorry darling. if I knew how I'd put you back together. But I can't" I say sighing. I went to stand up but felt something wrap around me. Looking down I see that Mangle was wrapped around me a pitiful look on her face. "I'm sorry darling but I have to go" I say gently unwrapping her from around me. She made a sound  between a whimper and a whine grapping my hand. "I'll come see you later darling. I still have a job to do" I say standing up. I sighed and walked out sighing. Scott stood there waiting for me. "I'm sorry about that. I just can't stand seein something get hurt" I say looking down. "It's okay. Come on. There's some people I want you to meet" he says. I follow behind him. "Well here they are. This is Mike Schmidt, Jeremy Fitzgerald, and Vincent Bishop" he says pointing to each in turn. They were dressed similarly except for the last man who wore a purple uniform. "Howdy y'all I'm (y/n)" I say waving. They turn to look at us. Vincent started laughing. "What the heck" he said. I blush and look away. Mike hit him in the back of the head, "ignore him he's an asshole" Mike said. "So you're the new guard" Jeremy ask. I nod. "Well welcome to the crew" Vincent said rubbing the back of his head. "It's nice to meet y'all" I said smiling. "You are not from around here are you" Jeremy asked. "Is it that noticeable. I'm from South Georgia" I say smiling. Vincent chuckled again but I ignored him. "Oh I see that you guys have met miss (yln)" the owner said walking in. "I hope you are getting along" he asked. "Yes sir. We are" I say. "Okay. I'm going to need you four to show miss (yln) how things are run around here. Scott you have today. Mike you've got tomorrow. Jeremy you have the next day. Vincent the one after that. And repeat" he said walking out. "Looks like are shift is over. I'll see you guys tomorrow." I say walking out. As I was walking I stopped by Kid's Cove. "Hey darling" I say kneeling next to her. She looked up and quickly wrapped around me nuzzling my face. "I was only gone for a little darling. But I'm leaving for today. But I'll be back tomorrow. Which means you have to let me go darling" I say. she shook her head no and held on tighter. "The sooner you let me go darling the sooner I'll come back" I say giggling. She sighed and let go "be careful darlin" I say leaving. I waved by to the other guards and head to my car. Getting in I drive to my home sighing in relief. "Day one. Done" I say pulling into my driveway.