Piper and Nico

NARRATER

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Piper screamed as the whip struck her back again. Jason and the rest of the seven were under Gaea's control so they had no idea they were the ones whipping Piper. Piper had been enduring this torture for well over seven hours and she was exhausted, her throat was raw and sore from all the screaming she had done. Gaea soon got fed up of this torture and demanded the demi-gods rest for a while, Piper as relieved as she was could not help but worry for what the dawn of the new day would bring. The monsters that had been ordered to put her back in her cell, carried her and threw Pipers broken and battered body on the floor of the cell. Piper could not help but crawl over to the corner of her cell and check on the bruised son of Hades sitting there. As she approached him he lifted his head and his eyes softened at the sight of his friend, yet he was sad and angry at the fact that Piper had received the beating that was meant for him. Piper had said that if Gaea got hold of his blood too she would wake from her slumber and cause chaos throughout the universe. They curled up to one another to share body heat through the cold unforgiving night, Piper silently sobbed through the night from the terrible pain that came from all across her body. The next day held the most painful torture yet, their friends using their powers on Piper.

Nico's pov

I sat in our cell and listened to Pipers pained screams echo through the dungeon we were in. What shocked me the most was that Piper had done that for me out of kindness not pity but kindness. Piper, I realized, was the only true friend I have ever had. I heard the cell door open to reveal Chiron and Clarisse standing in the doorway.

"Chiron?" I asked in a hazy, dehydrated way. He nodded and asked me to explain where the others where. Sadness filled my words as I explained the events of the past few days. I lead them to the torture chamber and slowly crept forward to see the horror that I had been lucky to avoid. I saw the seven knocked out on the ground and a weak Piper barley standing with her hands tied to a tall post. I rushed over to her and lifted her chin to find a lightning shaped scar on the right side of her face, her eyes were barely open. Clarisse came over and untied her, gently lowering her to the ground afterwards. She poured Necter on the lashes on Pipers back then wrapped her in heavy bandages; Piper had soon drifted into unconsciousness in my arms forcing me to carry her. Not that I'm complaining, we had grown closer over the last few days and she literally saved my ass. I think I may be in love with her and I'm pretty sure she loves me too.

NARRATER

When they got back to camp the seven and Nico were placed in the infirmary to rest and heal over the week. Nico quite happily joined two beds together so that he and Piper could spend the restless night comforting each other like they had been doing for the period of time they had been tortured. When Piper woke up she found herself in the camps infirmary, safe, in Nico's arms. Nico chuckled as he felt her squirm to find a comfy spot to rest in.

"Are we really safe Nico?" she asked him since they were the only ones awake at that very ungodly hour in the morning. Piper looked up at him and stared into his dark chocolate brown eyes that sparkled with love and affection. Nico nodded and she turned her head to gaze across the room, Nico nuzzled his head into the crook of her neck settling her nerves. She sighed and sat up turning around to face Nico with a small smile on her face. Piper then caught sight of the others and started scrambling to get away from the Demi-gods that had caused pain that seemed unimaginable.

"Piper calm down their not under Gaea's control anymore. They won't hurt you while I'm here." But Piper wasn't listening, she was too busy having flashbacks to their time in a cell.