Kiriga (Suguha x Kirito)

---Suguha's POV---

"Onii-Chan!!!" I yelled out from the bottom of the stairs "Its dinner time, C'mon!" I heard a loud and annoyed grunt, soon after a door open "Yeah yeah, i heard! What are we having?" He asked as he started walking towards the stairs "Well i made some..." I stopped what i was saying as soon as he came into view, He seemed taller then usual and slightly stronger, looks like he's been hitting the gym, He was wearing some baggy pants and no shirt at all, I blushed slightly as my eyes widened at the sight "You made sooome?" He said jokingly as he walked passed me gently brushing his shoulder with mine, I quickly shake my head and finish my sentence "Sandwiches! I made some sandwiches!" He chuckles amd turns his head slightly to look at me with the corner of his left eye as he smirks "Yeah, ok. Im starving" He said innocently as walks into the kitchen, I quickly run over to the kitchen and get the sandwiches as he sits down "You seem awfully jumpy today" He said as he pulled up a chair and sat on the dark wooden table "I-Im fine onii-chan" I blush more as I notice my stutter "Huh, are you sure you're ok Sugu? Its not like you to stutter" I just nod and grab his food, i walk over towards him gently biting my lip "Why didn't you put a shirt on today?" He laughed and gently took the plate from my hands "Its to hot for a shirt anyway and since mom isn't here i just kinda took the chance" He laughed a bit and started to eat "I hesitant took my eyes off him then grabbed my own food and sat right next to him like i always do, i could feel my heard beating ever so lightly as my chest was filled with this warm fuzzy feeling i always have when im alone with him.

We both ate in silence, Time slowly dragged on with not a sound to be heard, It this point even a small gust of wind could be heard across the room until Kazuto broke the silence "Hey Sugu, Theres a festival tonight and since its Friday i was thinking maybe we could go" I laugh a bit and gently nudge his shoulder "People would look at us funny, we would look like a couple" He laughs a bit and nods "True but do you think i care, you're my sister so we'll be fine" I chuckle then shrug, Sure if you want, I am ok with it" We quickly finish up and head up to our rooms to change, I chuckle a but as I am in my underwear

---Kazuto's POV---

"Onii-chan, can you help me with something?" I heard her say, Once i put my shirt on i quickly rushed to her room "Yes Sugu, wha-..." Once I opened the door i blushes a bit as I heard her giggle, She had her back turned to me as her skin right underwear showed every little detail of her body to me "Brother, could you please give me a hand?" She said as she struggled to put her shirt on, i grabbed the rim of her shirt gently pulled it down on her "T-There"

---Suguha's POV---

I laugh a bit even though im burning up on the inside, I try and hold back with all my but i couldn't do it anymore so i just give in, i turn around and face him "Kazuto! I...I...." I growl at myself and just lean in and give him a rough kiss, To me surprise at first he is shocked, is lips tighten up but then he relaxes and melts into the kiss "Mmm~" A long pleasing hum filled my room before I slowly back away and break the kiss "Onii-chan..." He chuckles and kisses my cheek "Its about time you made a move Sugu, i was waiting for you" I blush intensely as he says so "Wait, you knew?!" "Of course i did, I know you" I stand there shocked as i gently lift my right hand and put it in the center of his chest, He smiles and gently grabs it "W-What about Asuna?" "Heh, Sugu i broke up with her last week. You are really out of the loop" He takes his hand away from mine and gently caresses my face as he leans in and kisses me again, I smile as i get up on my toes to reach his hight and deepen the kiss. Soon after we finish we smile at each other and then he goes to his own room to seemingly finish up, I quickly put on some tight jeans and some perfume then walk out my door only to find Kazuto waiting there, he expended his hand towards me and i smiles and grabbed it, then we started heading towards the festival.

Kazuto and I where raised together, Ever since we were kids, When we grew up i could only see him as my brother but little by little i kept watching him grow up, Then i lost him for 2 years because of that stupid game...but at the same time, if it wasn't for that game this probably wouldn't have happened so in part I need to thank it. Kazuto is my brother, My lover, my everything

MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH INCEST IS WINCEST XD